Dreaming of a Lovestruck Friend

A/N: Just going to warn you, I have really weird dreams. If anything is in bold, it means I woke up and something happened in the waking world. :)

This dream is actually from a few nights ago. I'm only putting a few from the night's before to prepare you all for my weird dreams. And to protect the people in my dream, I'm not naming names or usernames. :) I'm going to call the guy L, and the girl M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked M if she wanted to go watch the ballet exam I was going to do. She asked her mother and was given permission to go. After sitting in the car while my mom drove, I was at a ballet exam that I had already done. I went into the room to be examined. I failed miserably because I didn't really know what to do.The examiners soon realized I wasn't supposed to be at that exam. It was 10:00 pm by the time we began to go home.

My mom went to the bathroom before we left so I decided to Skype my friend, L. Soon, I was in the car again with M and another friend. M wanted to see who I was Skyping. So while I let her look, I began talking to my other friend.

But after only a few seconds, I turned back to M. She was just about to look down to see who in the world I had been Skyping.

As soon as she looked upon his face, she immediately fell in love with him. She was lovestruck by L.

Then I woke up from my dream. What's funny actually is that I did end up skyping L with M. I'm not sure if she was completely lovestruck though... XD