Helping Friends, Kid Bar, and Getting Kidnapped

A/N: There were two buddies I had that I only knew in my dream and not irl. I don't remember their names so one will be 'Girl 1' and Girl 2'.

~~*~*~~

I was in the UK or some European country with 2 buddies. They were going to be singing in a play or show. But Girl 2 realized that she had something even more important. So she told Girl 1 and left. Girl 1 began freaking out because she didn't know what she was going to do. This show or play she was going to be singing would be on National television. Without Girl 2, her parts would be doomed. So I said,"Don't worry, I know a girl who might be able to help."

I got all dressed up and went to a bar. Apparently, at the bar, they had a kid bar so kids could hang out there too. Someone asked if I wanted to buy a combo that consisted of 3 plates of mac and cheese and a large drink. I didn't have money but I said sure. After my first plate of mac and cheese, a guy came up to me. We started talking about stuff that I don't remember. He introduced himself as Anton. Then another guy came up to me and we began talking. He introduced himself as Galileo aka Ref. It struck my mind that they were both from 'A Little Bit Ninja' and 'A Little Bit Pyro', two books on Wattpad.

Suddenly, they grabbed me, duck taped my wrists, mouth, and feet, then through me in their trunk. Ref got in the trunk with me.

Remembering Girl 1, I got my phone out with some difficulty since my wrists were still ducktaped.

Then, I messaged XxWorthless_Xx and asked her if she would be able to sing with Girl 1. She said yes, so I texted Girl 2 and told her the good news.

Then I woke up.