Chapter IX

The Next Day...  It was 7am and Nishikata had just waken up from his sleep. He trudged to the kitchen where he smelled some bacon and eggs that Takagi had been cooking. Just as he turned the corner his eyes immediately met Takagi's eyes causing him to blush slightly. She only smiled a bit. "Good morning Nishikata" she chirped as she handed him a platter of the fresh food she had just cook. "Good morning Takagi-san" he said marveling at the plate.

"Wow. This is delicious" he said blushing slightly harder to the point where it was a little noticeable. "Thank you " she said with a closed eyed smile. She then notices the slight hint of red in his cheeks. She immediately comes up with a tease for him. "Hoi Nishikata.." Takagi said pretending to play with her fingers. "Hm?" He replies eating some of his bacon.

"Ya know... it kinda feels like we're a married couple" she said looking him in the eyes. His face immediately flushes red. "Oi. Nishikata. Your all red again" she teases. He looks away. Nishikata then checks the time. It's nearing the hour where school normally starts. "Hoi Takagi. Ready to walk to first hour?" Says Nishikatta placing his plate into the sink. "Of course!" she replied smiling.

They then grab their bags and exit their dorms. They begin walking down the hallway to their first hour class both encountering numerous friends and greeting them. They had reached their destination and saw 7 new faces in front of the class room. "Woah. I thought the teacher said 'several' new students! Not 7!" Nishikatta said looking at them. "Guess things didn't go as planned" Takagi said.  They then take their seats and the tardy bell rings.  "Ohayo Class!" says Komoe Sensei.  "Ohayo!" the class replies. "As you can see, we have some new transfers" she says as she gestures towards them. There were 2 boys and 5 girls. "Please introduce yourselves" Komoe Sensei says.

One of the girls then step forward.  She had fair skin, waist length azure hair and deep amber eyes. She had a beauty mark under her left eye and wore a blue sweater over the traditional school uniform and a small white headband.

 She had a beauty mark under her left eye and wore a blue sweater over the traditional school uniform and a small white headband

"Ello~ my name is Fumino Furuhashi. I go by Fumino. I'm a transfer student from Ichinose Academy. I like sweets, stars and I am left handed" she says with a closed eyed smile.  "CUTE!!!!" the class up-roared causing her blush heavily. "T-Thank you" she replied and moved to the back of the 7 transfers.

A light brown haired girl moved forward and same with the previous girl, every guy in the class was eyeing her. She wore glasses over her ocean blue eyes and her hair was bobbed at a chin length. She wore a traditional school attire and had fair skin. The only thing that stood out more than the rest of the group was her 'chest size'.

 The only thing that stood out more than the rest of the group was her 'chest size'