...I'm in love~6

Y/N POV

The man behind the camera was counting down and I was nearly shaking in nerves. Now it was Damien's turn to comfort me.

"Hey, look at me," he said. I looked up to meet Damien's eyes. "It'll be fine. Besides, like you said, we've both done worse." I chuckled.

"3, 2, 1." The cameraman signaled us to start. My lips met Damien's, and he began to kiss back. The fact that there were cameras filming us was at the very back of my mind. I slid my hand into Damien's hair, feeling him put his hands on my hips. This felt...right, somehow. I almost wished we were actually in a club doing this, because it would make it real. "Cut!" Damien pulled away from me, and I thought I saw a glint of...sadness(?) in his eyes. 

Sarah walked around, giving notes to make the next take better. She came up to us. "You guys did great, just don't get too excited, okay?" She winked at us and walked back to her spot behind camera. I blushed furiously. "Action!" She called.

As I pulled Damien back in, I knew for a fact that what I was feeling was definitely not just first-time jitters. I think it was--butterflies? I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, not wanting the moment to end. "Cut, that's a wrap!"

 We pulled away from each other and I immediately knew what I had to do. I threw off my dress, put my old clothes back on, wiped off my makeup, and ran off set. Running back into the SG room, I looked around for a familiar mop of orange hair. 

"Lazer!" I whisper-yelled at him. 

He turned towards me, Lazer-Staring in confusion. "What's up, Y/N?" 

"I need to talk. Could we grab dinner after work?"

I could practically see Lazercorn trying to come up with a quick-witted remark, but when he looked up and saw the concern in my eyes, he thought better of it. "Sure, just let me finish editing this and we can leave."

~this.~

"So what's up, Y/N?" We were sitting in the back of my pickup in the In-N-Out parking lot, and even though we had gotten our food five minutes ago, Lazercorn was almost done. Typical.

"Well, if you would stop stuffing your face for five seconds I could tell you," I joked. He pouted and shoved more fries into his mouth. "Any-who, this is about the new kid."

Lazercorn gulped, somehow swallowing all the food that was in his mouth in one go. "On the block?"

I rolled my eyes. Lazercorn really knew how to push my buttons. "No, you simpleton, Damien."

"What about him?"

"Well, so you know I filmed an impromptu EBE today, right?"

"Oh, so that's what your outfit was for. I just figured you had a bad one-night-stand," He laughed.

I punched his arm. "Focus. Anyway, I was filling in for Olivia and...I mean...something happened between Damien and me."

"Oh," he said nonchalantly, taking a slurp of his drink, "Is this about your massive crush on him?"

I groaned. "I mean, I didn't think I liked him. But now I think I do? I just don't know, Lazer."

"I've known you for, what? Six years now? I can read you like a book. You like him."

I scoffed. "As if you read books." He laughed and shoved me. After a while of that, I turned to him. Wheezing, I said, "Okay, thanks, dude. This really helped."

"No problem. Anything for my sister from another mister."

Damien POV

I plopped onto my couch, sighing heavily. I don't know how kissing Y/N could've helped me. In fact, I think it made the situation worse. She ran off right after the scene. I get that it might have been weird to kiss a coworker but...gosh, she just left so quickly. I attempted to shake the thoughts out of my head as I got up and popped a Lean Cuisine in the microwave. 

I checked my schedule, looking for another shoot we would have together. I looked and saw in bright letters, next week: Smosh Winter Games. Why, exactly does the universe want to kill me?

A/N First of all, thank you guys for 100+ reads! Second, I'm a little lazy, so I'm not gonna do all the research on SWG and just kinda wing it (so kinda AU but not really). As always, thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!