Final Author's Note

Hi everyone, so I figured I would just put this author's note on a seperate chapter, why not? Thank you all so much for reading this far! I honestly cannot believe I even finished the first book, let alone five different ones! The only reason of that was because all of your comments & votes telling me that you liked it. I started this story so long ago, I'm really happy to see where it has come! 

Officially has been updated as of 6/18/2015

If you have any questions for me...post them here! I will answer them all  

These are the books in order 

The Golden Emerald (Chamber of Secrets)

Icy Moon (Prisoner of Azkaban)

Flaming Truths (Goblet of Fire)

Heart of Darkness (Order of the Phoenix & Half-Blood Prince)

Deathly Endings (Deathly Hallows)

I would love to know which one is your favorite!

There were some difficult things I had to do, such as killing off a few characters. Especially Silvius. Strangely I grew to love my characters & I didn't even want to write that part. Elvira and her mother were sort of hard too, but it worked with the story. Mostly though this was a lot of fun, and I loved writing every minute of it!

There are also a few people I would like to thank! Sorry if I forgot you, I just woke up haha & I will figure it out & add you in.

Well, first I'd like to thank everyone whose voted/commented/fan for taking their time out from reading & doing that. I love logging on and seeing I got a new vote or fan! It's great!

& all of my new readers & commentors, who literally have ready all 5 books in like 2 days. I'm honored & impressed.

Second I'd like to thank BelongInHogwarts! She is the creator of Veronica Mason, who she writes her own story about. I was so happy when she told me put my character in her story! & she's also helped me out by listening to my ideas & giving me advice. Thank you!

MentalRetardedlLlama, thank you so much for all of your incredibly long comments that make me laugh every time! You comment on every chapters & I love reading what your write, it's hilarious! so thanks!

Unicornsrule, you have commented on every single chapter of the ENTIRE series !  Thank you so, so much! I remember one night I was sitting there & looked to see tons of notifications & saw that someone was commenting on every single chapter! Thank you, that's so kind!

JasperHale4EVa thanks for your comments! & you also comment on my other stories as well which is incredibly nice!

SusanChilkotosky, your comments are extremely kind & always make me want to write faster!

Totallyangelicgirl, you're a new reader but you've said some of the nicest comments to me :') thank you!

Dalesmagic, I was so happy when you said it made top 10 best! that's amazing! 

& finally of course, I'd love to thank JK Rowling even though she won't see this, she's still amazing & wrore the HP series which I love so much.

Thank you all