❤︎Episode 26

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The islanders faced a dumping

"You're at risk of being dumbed from the mansion."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Cards are layed out

"I really see a future with us and I'm not giving up."

And the islanders partake in a challenge!

"Nah fuck this I'd rather lose!"

ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ғʟɪᴇs! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇs ♡︎

ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ʟᴇssɢᴇᴛɪᴛᴛ 💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ! ✨

Kaia glances over at Taesan, Taehyung, Ashlyn, Jungkook and Cam while they all chat in the kitchen. She watches their banter and laughs and rolls her eyes.

She stands up and makes her way over to the kitchen. All five of them stop their conversation and turn to look at Kaia.

Kaia:"Tae can ah pull ya for a chat."

Taesan frowns while Kaia avoids her gaze.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Ugh can't she just like go away. What does she need to talk to him for?"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"Yeah sure."

Tae gives taesan a quick kiss on the cheek and follows Kaia over to the bean bags.

Cam:"What's that all about?"

Taesan:"No clue."

Taesan sighs as she watches the two of them talk. Jungkook turns to her and pats her shoulder.

Jungkook:"You ain't got anything to worry about T. You just suck your ice lolly in peace."

Taesan looks at Jungkook while a cheesy grin spreads across his face. Taesan gasps and hits his shoulder while he bursts out laughing and hides behind Ashlyn.