Chapter 2

Picture of William ⬆️

~William's Pov~

"WILLIAM" Dad shouted kicking the door open. "You know what to do report everything to me tomorrow" he said placing an envelope on my desk before leaving.

I took the envelope and saw information and a picture and information began to read it.

Aries Smith 35 years old

Assaulted a 13 year old girl

Killed 5 girl Raped 3 girl

Drug addict Alcoholic

Paedophile Murderer

I glare down at the picture while thinking how of a dirty bastard he is. I quickly call my assistant because I didn't want to get my hand dirty today, I'm too exhausted from all the paper works and washing blood off my hands.

"You called me boss" Wolf ask and I gave him the envelop.

"You know what to do make him suffer a bit longer before killing him" I said and he nodded.

I existed my office and letting Wolf clean my mess. I drove home where I was greeted by my maids.

I quickly rush up to my room and took a warm and relaxing shower before flopping down the bed. First I thought being a Mafia is cool, killing people, having tons of money and can do what ever you want. Well that's true but Dad didn't say that I have to do a shit ton of paper works.

I really didn't want to be a Mafia, but Dad force me too he said that My serious and low temper attitude is fitting for one. I let out a yawn before sleeping.

-----Jump---Jump---jump-------

I woke up from my deep slumber still feeling exhausted. I opened my eye and let out a yawn. I glance at my clock and saw it was all 12PM I quickly panic but stop when I remember it was sunday. Sunday, family day as my Mom say it. I wonder what did she plan today.

I got off bed and decided to start the day by taking a shower. After I took my shower I headed down stairs and saw the breakfast is already waiting. I sat at my sit and stared at the foods in front of me. I started eating when I notice I was alone, where the hell is Wolf? And the maids?

"Water" I shouted impatiently then a young maid came running.

"I'm sorry sir" she apologized which pisses me off more.

"This is the last time I will ask you for anything, nexttime make sure there's water in my glass or else" I glared at her and sure enough, she was ready to cry.

"I'm sorry sir" she said as the tears rolled down her cheek.

"Get Wolf and get out of my sight" I ordered and she quickly run away.

I really hated being alone specially when it's time to eating, it just makes me realize more that I'm alone. 21 year old existence and I can't even get a girlfriend. All my pass relationship was all trash. They only love me for my money and because I buy them things.

"Goodmorning boss" Wolf said entered the dining room still in his pajamas.

"How did Smith go" I ask.

"Like you said boss, first we cut off his fingers one by one and stuff it in his mouth" he explain making me nodd in agreement.

"Second, we cut his dick off and put it on his mouth again, and we had a little fun by poking him with tiny niddle all over his body just to her hear scream and bed for his life and finally we chop of his head with a small bread knife" he explained and I nodded.