Chapter 9

~Skyler's Pov~

Three Months Later🗓

It's been 3 months since William ask me to be his boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. It was starting to snow with make me more happy. William also let me visit my grandparents whenever I please and he also hired a teacher to homeschool me. Everything was perfect no I mean not everything I only have a little problem that couldn't get out of my mind.

Is William ashamed of me? Cuz we only had one date and after that he always held our dates on the backyard. I haven't even met his parents yet or his friends. Is he hiding me? Or is he ashame to be seen with me?

"Hey, beautiful you look like you're drowning" he said and I just gave him a small smile.

I didn't know what to do, should I tell him that I'm uncomfortable on our relationship? Should I ask him if he's ashame of me?

"Can I introduce you to my grandparents" I ask then there was a long pause.

"I think it's not a good idea" he said slowly.

"Oh, okay" I answered.

Was he really ashame of me that he wouldn't want to meet my grandparents? Or is he disgusted because were poor?
Does he love me? He doesn't even say he love me!

"Is it because I'm poor" I whisper and William just stared at me.

"No, It's just I can't risk you being seen with me" he said trying to hug me, but I quickly run up to our room.

Why?, Is he really ashame of me that he don't what people to see that I'm his boyfriend? I wish my grandparents would be here to comfort me. I miss my work and James and my school.

And where the hell is William I've been sad here for half an hour and he still didn't come to comfort me or cuddle me. Why isn't he giving me attention? I took my phone out glaring at it and send text William.

Skyler: I need attention :(

Then shove my phone back to my pocket and waited for him and finally he came and quickly hugged me.

"When did you become so needy" he laugh snuggling his face to mine.

"When you don give me attention" I said and kiss him then his tongue suddenly slip in my mouth making my gasp and hold on to him. He continue to kiss me hungrily making me moan through his mouth.

"Ahh!" I suddenly jump when he pinch my nipple, I arch my back as he suck on my nipple and rub himself against me. I let him to whatever he wanted to me he was so good at this, why is he so good at this? Did he done this before?

"S-stop" I stop him when he was unzipping my jeans.

"Why" he aska nd I can hear rhe disappointment in his voice.

"I'm scared" I admitted and he seem to understand and nodded giving me a kiss on the head.

We both cuddle in bed and I savor the feeling of being close to him because he works all the time.

---------Time Skipped----------

I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty. I sat and notice that William wasn't beside me. I headed to the bathroom to see if he was there but he's gone.

Maybe he's boss just needed him again, I thought to myself and headed down to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I chug the water down and place the glass on the sink. I was about to heard upstairs when I heard voices.

I walk towards the front door and peek through the window but there nothing. Then I walk at the back door which where the sound was coming from. I peek through the window and saw William, Wolf, a girl and 3 people tied up.

"let me go you fucking bastard" the man shouted trying to stand up but one of William's guards kick him down and shoot his head.

I suddenly gasp but quickly covered my mouth. Then William walk closer to the tied up guys and shoot them both in the head. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach that I want to vomit. I was going to puke but stop when I saw Wolf, William and the girl walking towards the door.

I quietly run upstairs jumping on the bed and breathing hard, William kill people. I pretend to he asleep when the door opened.

"He's still asleep, were safe" I heard William's voice.

"Good" A girls voice answered.

Then the door close, suddenly tears rolled down my cheeks, is he planning to kill me too? I tremble in fear hugging a pillow close to me. I want to go home to my grandparents. I wish everything when back to normal, I work, I go to school, I hangout with my grandparents and James. I don't want to be here no more.

Then I made the biggest risk that I could even imagine and headed down to hear the girl and William talking. I sat at the stairs watching the girl and William talk.

"Why do you keep that little boy in our bedroom" the girl said.

Wait, our? There bedroom? Is William cheating on me?

"What about we have some fun tonight" The girl said jumping William and started kissing him.

I watch them and hope that William would push her away and headed upstairs and talk to me but instead he kiss her back. With every groaned William makes is an exchange for every tears I shed. He was cheating on me in front of me. Not only that I watch him kill people and here I am watching him cheat on me.

My legs suddenly have the mind of there own and walk towards them.

"How could you" I cried and slap him hard in the face.

"Wow his feisty" the girl said.

"You-you cheat on me with a slut" I shouted pointing at William.

"Darling I'm not a slut, I'm his girlfriend" the girl said and William tried to hug me but I slap him.

"You-you kill people and-and cheat on me" I said and rush upstairs. I change into a black jeans and a sweater and some boots.

"Where are you going" William said pulling me towards him.

"I'm leaving, were over" I shouted.

"It's cold out there let's talk in the living room I'll explain everything"

"NO" I shouted, "I rather freeze to death than talking to you" I said and headed.

When I heard he was shouting I quickly run so he won't have me. I reached the gate and didn't waste time to run until I ended up in a unfamiliar park. I sat the the benches catching my breath and replaying the memories. William didn't love me, he cheated on me, he kills people, he has a girlfriend.

"Hey" I glnace up and saw a man looking like William's age.

"Hi" I breathe.

"I saw you running away from William's mansion" the man said.

"Yeah, I'm Skyler by the way" I said

"Alex" he said shaking my hand, "Alex Smith, so did he hurt you are you his brother" he ask.

"I was his boyfriend, but I caught him cheating so I left"

"Oh, you're his boyfriend" he ask but I shook my head.

"Was, his boyfriend" I corrected him.

---------Time Skipped----------

After a moment of getting to know Alex he offered to give me a ride home to my grandparents. Alex told me that he knew William very well. He also told me that doesn't have a family anymore and his brother was killed.

The way that Alex described how he found his brother was traumatizing. He told me that his fingers were cut off and his dick and his head was also cut off. I think I'm traumatized for life.

"Bye, thanks for the ride" I said.

"Does William love you" he suddenly ask.

"I don't think so" I said and he nodded and drive away.

That was strange

I climb up to my window since I don't want to wake them up. I took of my clothes and change in my pajamas and lit my nightlight and flopped down the bed.

"Goodnight" I said then frown when I remember that I'm alone.