Chapter 11

~Skyler's Pov~

Two Months Later🗓

He was stressing because of me, He's whole mood suddenly changed since that night when his Mom freaked out. We've been living together for another 2 months and it's nearly Christmas. He didn't allow me to leave the house and he had ordered his bodyguard to stay at my grandparents house to protect them if anything happens.

William kept telling me that I'll be okay, which I believe him, but still I'm scared. What if he die trying to protect me? I wish he was just an ordinary guy like me. I wish he wasn't a Mafia. He's life is so hard, I feel sorry for him.

But either way I will stay by his side and I will help him through everything. I really love him, nothing in this world will change that.

I was watching a movie and waiting for William and Wolf to return. They been around the whole mansion checking if the was any intruders. Leaving me lock up here.

I glance at my phone and saw it will be a minute before Willain returns. I sat in front of the door waiting for him and just in time he opened the door.

"Hi" I greeted jumping up to hug him.

"Hey" he said.

Why is he being cold? Did something happened?

"Are you tired" I ask and he just shrugged.

Maybe he's just tired, I guess.

I followed him through the kitchen and held his hands but he pull away. Is he mad at me?

"Do you want to build a snowman" I ask hopefully, "I never build one but we can try" I smiled but he still didn't say any.

"I love you" I said making smile.

Yeah I'm right he's just tired.

"I'll head up to get some rest" he said.

"You want me to come with you" I ask and he shook his head.

Why is he being cold all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?

I sat at the living room and kept watching random movies. The movie looks entertaining but I couldn't think of something else than William. He's so not William, did William had an evil twin?

---------Time Skipped----------

I made effort cooking my famous chicken-cordon-blue for William. I want him to have the best dinner he ever had. I lit up a candle and fix up his plate and put a champagne on his glass.

"William" I called and heard footsteps. I smiled but he still have that frown on his face.

"I made you dinner" I smiled and he just walk past me and sat on his chair.

I wanted to cry

No don't cry.

Ok, maybe later.

"So how's work" I ask smiling at him.

"I love you" I said hopefully but he didn't smile or look at me. So I decided that he was really just tired and he ate in complete silence.

---------Time Skipped----------

We at on our different sit and watch a movie. William was sitting on a one person sofa while I sat on the L shape sofa.

"Did I do something wrong" I finally ask and he just rolled his eyes.

That was the first time he did that. Oh now he's looking at me.

"I'm breaking up with you"

Words couldn't even describe how am I feeling right.

"I'm breaking up with you" he repeated again, I quickly run towards the kitchen to grab a water.

I turn around and saw William still staring at me.

"But I love you!" I cried.

"Then stop loving me" he shouted.

"But I can't!" I shouted back.

"Then that's the problem, we don't work" he said.

"We can"

"No, I hate you" he shouted.

He hates me.

"Well if-if you're going to be like that then I-I hate you too" I shouted and cried down the floor.

"I need you to leave" he said

"Please, William don't do this to me" I begged hugging his legs.

"You know we don't work"

"We can if we try" I cried trying to hug his torso but he push me away

"You need yo leave, I don't want to see you anymore" he said sharply. I got up from the floor and hug him one last time and left without a word.

He didn't even hug me back.

I walk out the door to see Wolf and a car ready, I guess He knew it too. I hop inside the car and just cried to myself.

I thought we were going strong, I thought we can do everything together and I thought he love me.

I hate you

He's words kept repeating on my mind. By the time were in front of my house I didn't bother to say goodbye at Wolf I just run straight inside the house.

"Hi sweetie, how's William" Gramma ask but when I look at her she already know the answer and wipe my tears.

"Do you want to talk about is" he ask and I shook my head.

I headed upstairs and filled the tub and just sat inside crying.

We broke up, he hates me. He doesn't want to see me anymore.

I flopped down the bed still crying to myself. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that William and me or no longer in a relationship. We're just Nothing. Not even friends.

I stood up and open my drawer and pick up a small box that Mom gave me that contain a diamond ring. She gave me this when I was 13, she told me that this is the family treasure. She told me that I should use this ring to propose to my lover. I was gonna give this to William, I was gonna ask him to marry me. I didn't need years or something to prove that I love him, because when you feel it, it means you know it.

I miss him so much already.

And I'm gonna miss him so much.

I hope he miss me too.

I stared at the ring for the longest time until I cry myself to sleep.

A/N: Well that was intense hehe so you guys there's a scene in this chapter that orginally belongs to "Vampires Diary" I just couldn't get over that scene so I knew I had to use it on one of my BXB books. Also if you haven't watch that series yet YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT NOW!