Chapter 14

~William's Pov~

I woke up from Skyler's soft hands shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and smile when I saw my little boy glaring at me and holding up his board.

"I've been shaking you for hours, I'm so hungry" he writes on his board.

I suddenly chuckle hearing a whine from his note. I nodded and gave him a piggy back ride and headed down. We entered the kitchen but stop when I notice a bottle of whiskey. I we entered the kitchen and was stunned with drunk body's everywhere. Even Wolf was pass out cold and my guards.

I suddenly laugh when I notice Wolf and Jack was naked.

I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't think of them having sex while my guards watch

"WAKE UP" I shouted and all of them groan.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I shouted again and Skyle just smile beside me looking amused.

"It's too early" Jack whine.

"WOLF OH MY GOD, YOU'RE NAKED AND YOU TOO JACK YOU'RE ALSO NAKED" I shouted and they bolted awake from my voice and glance at Wolf and Jack and we all started laughing.

I toss jack and Wolf a towel and they sprinted up to Wolf's room. Since I feel kinda nice I cook breakfast for everyone and help them clean.

We all sat in the table and eating until Jack and wolf came down blushing hard making all of us laugh.

"Hi Skyler, how ya feeling" Jack and and Skyler just gave him a thumbs up and smile.

"So where you wanna go today" I ask and Skyler glance at his clothes before glancing at me.

I was waiting for him to ask me to go shopping but instead he became shy and blush hard. Maybe he's still embarrass to ask.

"You wanna go shopping" I and and Skyler shyly nodded. I smile and kiss his forehead.

I headed down the basement to see Alex on the floor looking like shit while glaring at me.
I feel so angry, if weren't for him Skyler will still be talking. I started to punch and kick him making him cry until something hit my head.

I spin my head around and saw Skyler crying. My eyes winded and I drop Alex at the ground and picking up Skyler's marker. I was about to approach him but he quickly upstairs.

I run after him and we ended up at the bedroom.

I'm sorry" I said handing him his marker.

"Why would you do that" he write while tears roll down his cheeks.

"Because he hurt you so bad" I answer and he shook his head.

"Please stop being a Mafia" he write.

"Please let the police punish him" he write again.

"Please I don't want other's to see you as a mafia" he write ad he continue crying.

"Okay, I'll stop, I'll change just don't cry, I hate seeing you cry" I said and snuggle his face on my neck.

"Shh shhh" I whisper rubbing his back

"Promise you'll change?" He write.

"Promise" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

---------Time Skipped----------

Am I really gonna give up my position for Skyler?

Am I just gonna drop everything and start a new life with Skyler?

What would my Dad say?

I was suddenly pull back to reality when I felt a tap on my back. I spin around and saw Skyler pointing ar the cashier indicating that it's all done. I played for Skyler's new clothes and headed home.