Chapter 6

~William's Pov~

Three Months Later🗓

"Aren't you gonna let him see his grandparents parents, just look at him" Wolf said making me glance at Skyler who was cleaning, wearing a kinky maids costume I bought him.

"What about him" I ask still looking at Skyler's ass.

"He's hurting inside, he really miss his family" he said.

To think about it it's been 3 months since I pulled Skyler away from his family. I told him I'll give them money and whatever they need, but he's mine and he agreed. Didn't I gave him all? I bought him expensive clothing, I even bought him a car, but he still won't smile or won't talk to me, and all he say is "Yes sir, finish sir, anything else sir" I want to make him talk to me like the way he talks to me when I made him drop his apple.

"Why is he acting like that" I ask and Wolf started laughing.

"Maybe he's scared you'll kill him or his grandparents because you threaten him all the time" Wolf chuckle making me glare at him.

Even at night time, we sleep together (No sexual activity is involve) I hug him and he let me, but he's so cold towards me. He doesn't even hug me back or whenever I kiss him he just completely broke down and cry. Is my lips rough?

"Maybe try to woo him" Wolf said.

"How"

"Maybe ask him on a date or let him tag along, when you go on business meetings, cuz the looks of it, you treat him like a dog"

"What" I cock a brow.

"Yeah, You leave him in a room, you let him clean something, when you're mad you ordered him to smile but instead he cry"

"That was one time" I said making him chuckle.

That was the time that I was drunk and we were eating. He look so sad so I ordered him to smile which startled him and lead him to cry.

"Or maybe call him beautiful or whisper sweet words in his ear, my boyfriend really like that" he said proudly but quickly realized what he said.

"You have a boyfriend!" I demand and he chuckle awkwardly.

"Yeaaahhh" Wolf said akwardly.

"So, how do I get him to love me" I ask since he was the expert.

"First never call them fat or interrupt them when they're speaking, seconds they really like it when you cuddle them and whispered sweet words" he explained making me frown.

"Okay and?"

"Stop making him wear those fucking kinky costumes" he said.

---------Time Skipped----------

After hours of Wolf explaining everything to me he finally retired and went to sleep. I sat at the living watching Tv while Skyler is still cleaning in the kitchen. Well here goes, I stood up and saw Skyler bent down, his whole ass was exposed cuz he still didn't taken off the kinky maids costume.

"Hi beautiful" I said with my charming smile making him look at me, he was completely red as a tomato.

It worked!

"Hi, sir" he said.

"No need to call me that beautiful" I said winking at him. He quickly covered his face and from the looks of his ears he was blushing so hard.

"Let's go take a swim" I said and he nodded but he was avoiding to look at me.

We headed out back and I glance back and forth to see if anyone was still awake. When I saw the cose was clear I strip off all of my clothes, in front of Skyler leaving me fully naked.

"Come here" I said and he obeyed. I slowly unzip his costume and placing sweet kisses on his shoulder to his neck, but I quickly stop when he gasped. May he's still not ready?

After a few minutes we were both sitting of the stairs of the pool just listening at the bubbles.

"I'm sorry" I said at last making Skyler glance at me in surprise.

"Why me" He quickly last.

"Something about you makes me want to keep you in my side forever" I said honestly.

"Why"

"I don't know I think I just like seeing you with me"

"You think" he raise a brow.

"No, I know I like seeing you with me" I smile making him blush.

---------Time Skipped----------

After our little romantic swimming talk, we both headed upstairs and took a shower. I watched myself closely to make sure that he's comfortable. I headed out to let Skyler shower. I walk towards the balcony and saw is was raining slightly.

I took my pillow and set it on the sofa to make sure his comfortable, cuz from the start I always force him to sleep beside me.

And I was kinda worried from how he reacted from my kisses earlier. Maybe he's not ready to jump into a relationship? I flop down on couch and didn't wait for Skyler and I just doze off.

---------Time Skipped----------

"Hey, sir wake up" I woke up from Skyler voice. I glance up at him and saw a blanket wrapped around him.

"What wrong" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Can I sleep with you" he ask making me smile.

"Of course beautiful" I said and he lay beside me.

It's really funny how we fit on this small couch when there's a king size bed just beside us. But I couldn't complain he look so cozy and perfect in my arms.

I place a kiss on his head before joining him in his deep slumber.