Chapter 15 -End

A/N: Hi Pips here's a long chapter, don't forget to vote

~William's Pov~

Three months later🗓

This was it, this is the day I'm going to propose properly to Skyler. It's been three months and we both couldn't be more happier just being together dispite Skyler's voice still hadn't return.

I woke up early and prepare Skyler his breakfast. I headed upstairs holding his breakfast tray and smiling to myself like an idiot.

I opened the door to see Skyler still sleeping. I place the tray beside him and started waking him up with small kisses. Then I suddenly have the urge put a mark on his next. I lean down and started kissing his neck and suck on it which woke up Skyler and kick my face making me fall back.

"Ow" I said rubbing my nose.

"Why would you do that? I'm sleeping!" he write om his board and he blush hard.

"Did you like it" I ask seductively liking my lower lips making Skyler blush even more and he slowly nodded. "Do you want me to do it again" I ask and he shook his head I respected that and place the tray in front of him.

---------Time Skipped----------

"So where are we going" Skyler write on his board and showed it to me.

"Its was a surprise" I said he pouted.

Keep pouting like that and I'll throw you on the bed. I thought to myself before smiling at the pouting boy beside me.

I suddenly kiss him and letting my tongue attack his mouth. I held him close until he tap my shoulder to stop. I lick his lips before stopping, I glance down at him and saw him red as a tomato.

We both hop in the car and drive at six flags. This was one of the best place I know. We headed inside and got greeted by the staff members.

"There's no one here" He writes on his board and I nodded.

"I rented the whole amusement park for you" I said and he nodded.

We sat at the sit on the roller coaster and Skyler held tight to me. He must be scared, I put my arms around his shoulder and held him hug me.

The ride began and I just focus on Skyler because he's syes were shut tightly and he was trembling. After the ride we left shortly because I didn't want to scare Skyler. We headed at his plant museum and which I guess he like cuz he keep pulling me towards something and ask me to take a selfie of us.

The trip at the museum went really slow and I was suprise that I didn't get bored. Skyler was having fun and that was enough to put a smile on my face.

After a exhausting day we headed home. I lead Skyler to the beck yard where a suprise is waiting. He stood in the middle of the backyard and Skyler look at me curiously.
I can do this, I took a deep breath and got down on my one knee, I held Skyler hands and he began to tear up. I took out the small box that contains a golden ring that was hand made and customize just for Skyler. I opened the box and held in in front of him.

"Will you marry me" I ask and Skyler began to tear up.

"Yes" he suddenly shouted which stunned both of us.

His voice is back.

"Oh My God my voice is back" he said looking so happy

"Yes yes I will marry you" he claim cheerfully, "Now stand up kiss me" he said and I stood up and gave him the most powerful kiss I can give.