Before.

- Listen closely and hear my pleaI hate that everyone watches meDespicable eyes watch my every moveWhen I screamed my heart out Did that amuse you? - Sara Younes

I hate that everyone watches me
Despicable eyes watch my every move
When I screamed my heart out
Did that amuse you?
- Sara Younes

Hello and thank you for clicking on this story.

This is book 1 in the Falling series. Hope you enjoy.

Presenting!!!

Alexa Fleamonta Riddle was just a normal teenage girl

Alexa Fleamonta Riddle was just a normal teenage girl. An orphan abandoned by her mother at birth, the only person she loved was her best-friend Sydney Everest Brown.

"Do you ever wish you had someone to cry to?"
"No. Because I have you." 

They did everything together.... so they also decide to run away together. They didn't know that getting on that train would change their lives forever.

In an accident that leaves thousands dead, Alexa is whisked to the past. Into the tales and stories of her favourite, childhood book series.

"Wait YOU'RE REAL!!??"
"What the bloody hell do you mean I'm real? Of course I am!!! This is the third Triwizard Tournament, you daft girl. GET OUT OF HERE!!"

She lands straight in the maze of the third challenge in the Triwizard Tournament. Acting fast, she manages to save Cedric Diggory from an undeserving death.

But that leaves a target on her back.

She is instantly enlisted as an official Order member and her one task is to prevent as much death and sorrow as possible.

"I literally asked you what year it is Dumbledore... you'd be an idiot to not think I'm from the future."

Which is going to be very, very hard, considering that new feelings are developing and she's growing to love each and every single one of her new family members and friends.

"Isn't knowing the future so cool though!? You know everything!?" I give a small, sad smile. "Knowing the future is more a curse than a blessing."

With every step I take

With every step I take.... I hope the world burns behind me.
- Sara Younes