3

Y/N's POV

I moved my fingers to control the water underneath me. Then I started running. Other students were confused, but I saw Tsu-chan following me.

Present Mic: "Why are y'all waiting? There is no countdown for a battle! Go go!" Everyone started running. I saw the 2 pointer robot, and I made a water bow. I made an arrow and hit the weak point. Then the robot started falling.

"That's easy. Time to win!" I saw Tsu beating those robots. She is amazing. Then I heard an explosion, I saw a blonde boy with explosions coming out from his hand. Oh crap, I need to get some points! I started controlling the water and started to beat some robots, and I got 61 points. Ok good. Then I saw a big robot coming toward us. Is a 0-pointer. I wanted to run, but then I heard a scream! It was a brown-haired girl, and... Tsu?! Under the rock! They couldn't move! I won't let the robot hurt anyone!

???: "You want to beat this robot? Because I am not gonna stay watching my friend die from that." It was the green-haired boy.

"I am not stupid to let them die. So let's beat that together!" He nodded, and I saw him jumping so high. Woah. Then I saw the robot hand trying to catch him, but I did a water whip. Then an idea came to my mind.

"Water Fang Dragon!!" The fangs of the dragon showed up, and I gave it to him, so he could have more power. The water fang dragon got on his right hand, yelling:

"SMASHHHH!!!" He blew the entire robot. But he was falling. He was so high, that he could die!

"Water Dragon, Kije!! Catch him!" My water dragon started to fly and catches him, preventing him from falling. Then I lifted the rock and helped both of them.

???: "My, good job kiddos. That was quite the show." It was an old woman, but what she did next, I didn't expect that. She kissed the green-haired boy. But I saw him healing his arm and his legs. I think he can't control that quirk. Then I checked on Tsu:

"Tsu-chan, you ok? Are you hurt?" Tsu shook her head, meaning no.

Tsu: "Thank you for saving us Y/N-Kun. You did amazing. Kero!" She smiled and hugged me. I blushed and hugged her back. Then I saw that girl:

Uraraka: "My name is Uraraka Ochako. Thank you for saving us."

"I think you should thank him for risking his life. He did more. Also, my name is Keiji Y/N."

Uraraka: "Keiji? Where I've heard this before?" I sweatdropped. Everyone says that. Is similar to Genji, but is Keiji.

Present Mic: "Time is up!! Now go home you kiddos!!"

"Tsu-chan, want to go home together?" She nodded, trying to hide her blush, but I saw her. I giggled and grabbed her hand walking home. Again, like an idiot I am, I didn't know that she was a blushing mess, and I didn't notice that I was grabbing her hand. When we arrived, I looked at her, smiling at me, and blushing.

"You look so cute."

Tsu: "K-kero?" She looked away blushing so hard. I then noticed I said it aloud.

"I-I am sorry! I- Uhhh. Umm." Then she kissed my cheek and ran to her home. I needed a good minute what exactly happened. Huh? Whaaaaaa?! She kissed my cheek! I was walking like a drunk boy, blushing, and I fell on the floor. She kissed my cheek. YES, FOR THE FIRST TIME A GIRL KISSED MY CHEEK! But my mind stopped when I heard a knock on the door. I walked there and opened the door. Huh? It was in robotic clothes, black, with green lights. But with a weird mask. I blinked and he was gone. 

...

Huh? Who was, that? Or am I dreaming? Maybe Tsu didn't kiss my cheek, maybe nothing of that wasn't real. But I pinched myself, and yet, I was here.

"So everything happened. But who the hell was that?" Then I heard a knock again. I opened the door, and there was Tsu, with the clothes I gave her for a night.

Tsu: "I forgot to give you your clothes, sorry. Here."

"It's ok Tsu-chan." I was looking down. Worried. What might happen? I don't know. What if someone hurts Tsu, what if-

Tsu: "/N, Y/N? You ok? What's wrong?"

"Oh um, did you see anyone with robotic clothes, it was black with green lights?"

Tsu: "You saw that too? So I am not hallucinating."

 "Tsu, I am worried. What if something happens? What if-"

Tsu: "Hey hey, it's ok. Nothing gonna happen." She hugged me, and I hugged her back. I am worried about her. I don't want anything to happen to her. I whisper:

"I am worried about you."

Tsu: "I am worried about you too, but nothing gonna happen. Trust me."

"If you say so. Hehe." I kissed her forehead. Then I realized what I did.

"U-um, sorry! I-"

Tsu: "It's ok, I liked it." She blushed and smiled. Cute as hell.

Time skip: Tsu hugging a pillow imagining that was Y/N. (Don't be dirty-minded you readers. She wants to feel safe.)

I and Tsu got the paper, and inside there, was a hologram.

Midnight: "Hello Keiji Y/N! You passed the exam with the highest points, 93 points. But there is something else! 93 points were only because you beat the robots. There are rescue points too! You won and 56 points by saving both of the girls, and the green-haired boy preventing him from falling. And you lifted the rock to help them. You gave that boy a power-up to help him beat that. So you are in the first place, with 149 points! So you will be in class 1-A! Welcome to the UA Keiji! And be stronger~" She said that in a seductive voice. I shivered when she said that. But I was happy that I was accepted! I saw Tsu getting happy too, so she passed too. I texted her:

"Hey Tsu, congrats."

She looked through the window, and she saw me, smiling. Then she ran to my house.

Tsu: "Are you in? What class are you in? How many points did you get?"

"Whoa, Tsu-chan, yes, I am in, class 1A and I got the highest points, 149 points."

Tsu: "I am in class 1A too! So we are together! Kero!" I blushed.

"Hehe, yep. Since when we became together, Tsu-chan?" She got red fast, and- explode.

"Tsu-chan?! You ok?" I was being close to her face, but I was checking on her. Then she opened her eyes, trying to get up, but...

She kissed me.