8

Y/N's POV

I started meditating with sensei. It was hard, because I was doing it for the first time. It doesn't matter. I will do it no matter what. I will control the dragon, and I will be a strong hero, to save everyone. I closed my eyes, focusing on the black dimension. There was a small light, a blue one. But it was tiny, I couldn't focus on it. It was amazing for me, that's why.

"Hey sensei. I saw a tiny blue light. What does that mean?"

Genji: "It means that you are progressing on reaching the dragon. But you need to try, you need to focus. Don't think anything if you want to reach it faster. Now go home Y/N, your girlfriend must be worried about you." I bowed to him:

"Thank you sensei!" I smiled to him and started running.

Genji: "Heh."

I was running around to see if something was happening, but then I remembered that I don't have the provisional hero card. I just ran to my house. I walked inside, and I found Tsu cooking. Yep, I gave one of my keys to get inside my house. The smell was very good, I loved it.

"Hey Tsu-chan, you look like you are my wife now." Pow! A punch on top of my head.

Tsu: "Stop saying that. You know I feel embarrassment. Kero." Ow, it hurts, but sensei's chop hurts even more.

"Ok ok, sorry. Also, the food smells good."

Tsu: "Just sit down, the food will be ready in a minute." I nodded and sat down. She brought the food and plates.

"Thank you for the food!" And I started eating. Yummy, it was tasty. She giggled at me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She pulled me close, and then I started blushing. She wiped the food away from my face.

Tsu: "You had food on your face. Did you expect anything else?"

"Uh, yea. I thought you're going to kiss me. Hehe." She smiled cutely and kissed me. It was only for a second, but it felt like forever, and lovely. I smiled. She is my best girlfriend ever.

Tsu: "Also Aizawa-sensei will tell us class something important tomorrow."

"I wonder what he will say." She shrugged. After cleaning, we watched some romantic movies. She felt asleep on my lap. I looked at her and- GOD DAMMIT SHE IS CUTE!!

 I looked at her and- GOD DAMMIT SHE IS CUTE!!

{Author-kun says: She is a cutie sleeping omg. My heart melt when I found that photo. AAA.}

I fell asleep on the couch with her on my lap.

Time skip: Tsuyu yawning cutely!