11

Y/N's POV

I was in the hospital, since I got a hard explosion on my body. But somehow, the water around saved me. I looked at Bakugo, who was unconscious. Everyone came inside where we were. Tsu ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, smiling.

"Hello everyone. And hey cutie." I kissed her forehead. Everyone awed. Then Bakugo groaned.

Bakugo: "Can you all shut the hell up? I am trying to sleep."

Kirishima: "Aww Bakubro, when you will find someone like Y/N, you will do that too." Everyone giggled when he started to blush.

"Katsuki, did you get hurt much?" Everyone got shocked when I called him by the first name.

Everyone: "Katsuki?!"

"Yeah, he let me call by his first name, so I guess we are, friends."

Midoriya: "Kachan has a friend." I was confused.

"Well, yeah. Katsuki can be friends with whom he likes. Not romantically! I mean, if he likes to fight, I am the type who likes to fight. If he gets a friend who likes spicy foods, he will be friends with them, because who knows, they're going to prank us with spicy food."

Katsuki: "Oi ninja! Shut up!!" Everyone giggled.

"Ok ok."

Time skip: Bakugo blushing while others are teasing him

Me and Tsu walked home first, because I invited her to go on a date. I walked inside the home, dressing:

 I walked inside the home, dressing:

I walked outside, waiting for her. After some minutes, she got out. I started to blush, she was really beautiful:

 I started to blush, she was really beautiful:

(Without headphones)

We look like a perfect couple. Then I got a plan. To tease her.

"May I take your hand, my princess?" She blushed, and smiled.

"You may, my prince." It was my turn to blush, now we are perfect. We walked to the park, walking around. Then we got some ice cream. We started to finish it, but I kept teasing her.

"Princess, can you bring your face closer?" She looked at me confused. She did it. I licked the ice cream near her lips, and I started smirking. She blushed a lot. Then she sat on my lap. That was suddenly, and licked my ice cream. Fair enough. I was hiding my blushing really hard. I heard some weird noises, like click or something, but I brushed it off. We started walking again, and the next destination was on the beach. We didn't swim or anything, just walked around. Then a cold breeze came. She shivered, and started to close her eyes. I gave her my jacket, and carried her on my back.

"Princess, are you ok? You feel warm now?" She nodded. I smiled, she is really cute when she smiles. Then she looked at something. I looked at her direction, and it was a Froopy doll. I walked inside, and bought it for her.

Tsu: "You didn't have to, Y/N."

"I had to, because you like it, and I should make my cute girlfriend happy." I smiled. I kissed her, while smiling, and she kissed me back. I hope nothing happens to her, or I will destroy the world if it needed to. We walked home, waving at each other. For today, I made her happy. Now we have school tomorrow, who knows what Aizawa sensei going to say to us. And I hope those villains doesn't show up anymore. Or I will be surely to catch them. When I was thinking, I felt something. I closed my eyes, and I saw my dragon... Calling me. That's the first time.

Dragon: "Kid, in the future you need to be prepared. While you will sleep, I will train you in your dreams. So you will be prepared for the future, if you don't want anyone, gone." Then the dragon disappeared. I felt worried. But I will be prepared. No matter what, I won't let anyone die on my watch.