21

Y/N's POV

After 3 months of hardcore training, I walked to them. I smiled, because they really improved so much.

"Last training. You will show me how strong your quirk is now, and I will record you all." They nodded. I recorded them, and they made a huge improvement. I walked to them.

"Look yourselves how you were 3 months ago." I showed them, and they were doing not good as now.

"Now look how you are now." I showed the video to them, when they are much stronger, more powerful, and their body got stronger too.

Everyone: "Woah!"

Jiro: "Now I can make the sound go everywhere I want in 5 km range!"

Momo: "I can create stuff that they never did. Sci-fi armor, and more!"

Bakugo: "Now I can melt the rocks with my explosion. Like a volcano."

Camie: "I can run and hide like a ninja. And make illusions more realistic." 

Tsu: "I can jump 200 m high now!" Everyone were happy about their improvement. I was happy too, that I helped them.

Aizawa: "Good work everyone. I am happy that everyone has improved."

Eri: "Papa trained everyone, and made everyone stronger!"

"Aw, thank you snowflake. Did you learn to control your quirk now, Eri?"

Eri: "Yes papa! I can make everyone younger!"

"That's good snowflake. You will be like me, strong! Come give me a hug. And hug mama too." She ran to me and hugged me. She ran to Tsu, and hugged her, while Tsu smiled, and was really happy. But suddenly, I sensed something. Something strong, and the ground started shaking.

"Jiro! Check what's that! Eri, come with me. Everyone, stay on guard!" Eri ran to me, and I pick her up. I tied up her on my back.

"Hold tight to papa, ok snowflake? We are going to fight bad guys." She nodded. I drew my blade, and I looked at everyone.

Jiro: "There are many Nomu, and someone is controlling them. Is like... All For One!" All For One? The gym building got destroyed, and we jumped high. We saw many Nomu, and... Shigaraki!

"Shigaraki!"

Shigaraki: "Keiji Y/N. I will beat you, and I am sure that I will kill you."

Bakugo: "If you forget about us, you're sure going to lose, you loser!!" He flied up, and attacked him with AP Shot. He got hit, badly. But he regenerated.

Everyone: "What?!"

Shigaraki: "I have All For One. This is nothing!" He made an Air Propulsion, and pushed us. I hold onto something, and looked at him.

"Eri, run to Deku, and tell him that I need Bakugo for double attack." She nodded and run to him.

"Suijin yoroi!" I made water armor, and I drew my blade. I ran to him, and made tiny cuts. They were slowly regenerating.  Slower huh? It needs a vital point.

Bakugo: "I am here Silent! Let's do our first explosion to a villain!" I nodded and smirked.

Shigaraki: "Come with your full power. I will regenerate!" I ran behind him, and kicked his back, flying him up. Bakugo caught his head, and made mini explosion to his face, and he kicked him up, again. I jumped higher, and I got ready my dragonblade.

"Bakugo, now! Mizu Ga Teki!!!"

Bakugo: "Volcano!!!"

Both: "Mimashou Bakuhatsu!!! / Howitzer!!!" We both ran to Shigaraki, I from up, Bakugo from down. I cut his vital points, Bakugo melted his body, and exploded. Shigaraki fell down, hardly moving. He wasn't regenerating anymore. Bakugo walked to him, and bent down.

Bakugo: "Now how do you feel that you lost? Loser!"

Shigaraki: "You lost." He touched Bakugo, and he... turned to dust.

...

Shigaraki: "How do you feel that someone just died? Hahahaha!!"

I smirked.

"Are you sure you touched someone real?"

Shigaraki: "Wha-"

Bakugo: "Think again you idiot!!" He exploded him really badly. It was an illusion from Camie. It worked! He couldn't move anymore. We won. We finally won. Eri and Tsu ran to me crying, and hugged me. I hugged them back, weakly. I was really exhausted. I passed out. Next time when I opened my eyes, I found myself in the bed. There was Tsu and Eri sleeping on my chest. Mina was taking some photo, and sent to my phone. They were really cute when they were sleeping. I kissed both of them on top of their head. Then I slept again.

Time skip: Three of them waking up, and cuddles with Y/N

We woke up, and they started cuddling with me.

"We should wake up now. Or no food."

Eri and Tsu: "Ok hun/papa." I chuckled. We were like a family now. Eri was my daughter, Tsu was my wife, and we were living happily. I walked down, and made food for them. They sat down, and I gave them food. They started eating, and they were enjoying. I walked outside, looking up.

"It's been 1 year and 6 months since she is with me. Now I wonder what will happen in the future."

Genji: "You will marry her, and open your agency, kiddo."

"Genji!" I ran to him and hugged him.

Genji: "Hey kiddo. It's been a long time since we last talked huh?"

"Yeah. You have work in America and other places, right?"

Genji: "Yeah, and we are beating Talon. If we beat them, everything will be good."

"That's good! In two years, I will ask her marry me. I wonder if she will accept it."

Genji: "You are with her for a long time, and since she didn't break up with you, of course she wants to marry to you."

"If you say so. Also, how's Angela?" I smirked. He blushed a little, but started chuckling.

Genji: "She is very good. In 5 months we will have a baby."

"Aww, congrats!!"

Genji: "Thanks. Look at this." 

"That's so cute!! Again, congrats

"That's so cute!! Again, congrats. And she is perfect for you."

Genji: "Yours is perfect too."

"If our kids meets up, who knows what will happen?" I giggled. He started laughing.

Genji: "Maybe they will fight that who is stronger?"

"Nah, maybe they will fight over a girl, or a boy." We kept talking for a while. It was fun talking to him, but he had to leave now.

Genji: "I will see you. Be alive until I come kiddo."

"You too Genji!" I waved him goodbye, and I walked back at the dorm. Everyone were watching a movie. After we beat Shigaraki, a strong villain, we had our days off. It was so perfect. Like a full family now. We are strong, we will protect each other, we have our loved one, and many more. Perfect.