22

Y/N's POV

Some years passed, and we were 21 years old. We had our agency, and it was the best. Second place was Midoriya's agency, and third was Todoroki. The crime rate has been down to almost 0%. People liked us, and our agency. Everything is perfect! Tsu became famous of swimming and doing dancing inside the water. Bakugo became the number 1 hero, and Midoriya became the second. Midoriya let him become the first. Camie married to Bakugo, and they are happy together. I and Tsu didn't marry, but I have in plan to ask her today. I walked to Bakugo, and knocked.

Bakugo: "Come in." I walked in, and he stood up.

"Sit, sit. I want to ask if there is any mission."

Bakugo: "There is, but it's easy. Why you ask?"

"I want to ask her to marry me today. That's why I want to have a free day today."

Bakugo: "You are free, Silent. Just ask her, and marry. How will you ask, and where?"

"In yacht. I will make some food she likes, and make some decorations."

Bakugo: "Ok, that's cool. Don't mess it up ninja. Or I will beat you."

"Ok, ok. Thanks Ground Zero. Katsuki."

Bakugo: "No problem Silent Water. Y/N." I smiled. I walked outside, and Tsu was in the middle of the kids. The kids adore her, love her because she saved many people. I smiled, and looked at her. When she is finished, she saw me, and walked to me.

"Hey princess."

Tsu: "Hey prince." She giggled, and hugged me. I hugged her back, and lift her chin. I kissed her. She kissed me back, it was passionate.

"We got a free day. Can you go home, and dress something beautiful? I will make you a surprise."

Tsu: "Ok? In what time?"

"Be ready at 6 pm, I will take you."

Tsu: "Ok!" She kissed me, and walked home. I walked to the yacht, and prepared for everything. I called Bakugo for some fireworks, and he accepted. I asked Momo and Jiro: 

"Hey girls, what song should I use?" Jiro and Momo told me a song, it was romantic, and a slow one. For slow dance. Ok that's good. I thanked the girls, and they gave me a thumbs up. I put the song ready, and I see the time. 5 pm. I made the food ready, then I got a car. I drive to Tsu's house, and walked to the door. I knocked, and she opened the door. I blushed really hard when I saw her in dress. In a cute, like a princess dress.

 In a cute, like a princess dress

Tsu: "H-how do I look?"

"You look like a goddess. You look really cute princess." She blushed and smiled. I walked her to the car. We drive to the yacht, and she seems amazed. We walked in, and the yacht started to move. A camera was recording, that's what I planned. We ate food first, then I started the music. We started to dance slowly, and she was really close to me. I smiled, and kissed her forehead. I sat on one knee, and show her the ring. She was shocked.

"We have been together for 5 years. Since I meet you, I knew you will be someone special to me. You're cute, adorable, lovely, strong, and many more. Every time when I was in danger, you saved me. I became really happy when you became my first girlfriend. We meet Eri, and our lives became better. But today, I want you to be with me from now and forever. So Tsuyu Asui, will you marry me?" She was crying in shook, and in happiness. She nodded, many times.

Tsu: "Yes, yes!! Yes I want to marry to you! I want to stay forever with you. I want to make a family with you!" I smiled, and put the ring on her finger. I stood up, and kissed her deeply. In that time, the fireworks started to blow off. It was colorful, beautiful. She was amazed by this. When we were on our way back, every classmate we had in our class, showed up. Some were married and with kids, some were just married, some were together. She ran to the girls, and hugged them. I walked to the boys, and the first who hugged me, was Kirishima.

Kirishima: "That was so manly bro!!"

Denki: "Yup. I got some words from you, so I will ask Kyoka for marriage." 

Bakugo: "You will forget the ring. Anyways, I hope you two have a good marriage, ninja."

Midoriya: "Yeah, I hope you two will stay happy, and have kids." Everyone congratulated me, and I smiled, and thanked them.

"Thanks everyone. But where is Aizawa sensei?"

Aizawa: "Behind you, kid." I looked back, and he got old. He had beard now, but he still looked tired. I hugged him.

"Hey Aizawa sensei."

Aizawa: "Hey kiddo. Congrats. I hope you two stay long happy and together."

"Thank you!" I talked to them for a bit, then we walked home. We started a party in my house. Eri, Kota, and Katsuma were playing with each others. Midoriya invited them so Eri can play with them. It was a long night. Tsu carried Eri on her bedroom, and set her on bed. Then she walked to me, and hugged me. I hugged her back, and we stayed for some minutes. We kissed for some minutes, and walked to the bed. We locked the door, and something inside happened.

{Not telling what they did inside, just imagine what they did.}

Time skip: Tsu telling her parents that she is going to marry with Y/N

I started walking to the park, since Tsu was talking with her parents. They are going to have their time. I sat to the bench. I closed my eyes, and feel the wind coming to my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw... Dabi and Toga.

"Why are you two walking freely?"

Dabi: "We are not villains anymore. We stopped that long ago."

"Oh. That's good. Wait. Are you two together?"

Toga: "Hehe yes! He is my boyfriend!"

"Why don't you two get married already?"

Dabi: "No one accepts to do the papers, you know what they do for marriage, since we were villains."

"I will help you, if you promise that you two won't do anything villainous."

Both: "We promise."

"Tell me your real names then."

Toya: "Toya Todoroki, and she is Toga Himiko."

"Todoroki? Are you Shoto's lost brother?" He nodded, and scratched his neck.

Toya: "My dad almost killed me since I was useless to him, so I ran off."

"I see. Well, since you both promised to me, I will help you guys marry in legal way."

Both: "Thanks. And congrats to you too."

"Thank you." They are not anymore villains. They changed. Everyone can change.