9

Y/N's POV

After training with Genji, I learned so many things. Vanishing, how to control the dragon, how to fuse the dragon! It was hell training. But it was worth it. I walked home and got inside. I started making some food, and looked through the window. It was peaceful. I started eating, and thinking about Festival. It's going to be a long day. I hope I win.

Time skip: Planing how to win.

 I was waiting for Tsu to come out, but she didn't came. I knocked on the door, nothing.

"Tsu-chan, you home?" Nothing. I called her, and she responded.

"Tsu, where are you, I am waiting for you."

Tsu: "Oh, I am in school Y/N, sorry for not telling you, but the girls called me."

"Oh, is that so? Ok thanks for telling. Love you." I hung up the phone and ran to the school. I meet my friends. They were excited about the Festival.

"Let's do our best guys!"

Everyone: "Yeah!" Suddenly Todoroki walks to me.

"Sup Todoroki?"

Todoroki: "I am not here to make friends, so I am going to say it now. You are my rival, and I am going to beat you."

"Really? Are you?"

He shivered.

"If you came to school just to win the first place, then I am going to beat you and you going to regret it saying that." he got scared, and walked away. 

Bakugo: "That half 'n half. He is an idiot. I am going to beat him."

Present Mic: "Hello everyone!! Are you excited to see the Sport Festival?!"

Crowd: "YEAH!!"

Present Mic: "Then let's show the first year class! Class 1-A, show yourselves!" Our class started to walk in the arena. We looked around, there were so many people. Present Mic started to invite the other first years. Other class started to mumble about our class for villain attack. Midnight came and talked about some stuff. Everyone started blushing because of her wearing that kind of clothes.

Midnight: "Now from class 1-A, Keiji Y/N, come up!" I walked up and started to talk.

"I am going to tell everyone... That everyone can be a hero. And, that I am going to win this Festival." Some boo's and some cheered. I didn't care, and I walked down, some students were glaring at me, some looked away. Some of my friends were scolding at me, some were giving me thumbs up. Well damn.

Midnight: "Now the first thing you're going to do is... Obstacle Run. There is 4 km far to the finish. You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't get out of the lines. Get ready." I was getting ready, and I was looking at Todoroki. He was getting ready to freeze everyone. When she said start, I ran really fast, and I was in the second obstacle.

Present Mic: "Wow!! Keiji Y/N is already at the second obstacle- No, he is at the last now! What an amazing speed!! Erasehead, what did you learn to him?"

Aizawa: "Nothing, he trained himself really hard, and what he said in the podium, he is going to fulfill it."

Present Mic: "And he got in the first place!!" After everyone came, I was sitting, looking up at the sky. Tsu came to me and hugged me.

"Hey Tsu, I missed you." I hugged her back.

Tsu: "I missed you too Y/N. I am sorry for not telling you about that in the morning."

"It's ok cutie, I don't mind it. What place did you come?"

Tsu: "5th. I hope I can win the next one."

"Hehe." I patted her and kiss her forehead. She smiled cutely at me, and my heart melt.

Midnight: "Now, next round is... Cavalry. You're going to make a team of 2-4 people. 42 people who came first from the  race, will get some points. And the first is with... 10 million points!" Oh, great. I hope someone will join my team. Tsu joined with Shoji and Mineta. I hate Mineta so much, but whatever. Then Deku, Ochako, and Tokoyami came to me, wanting me to join on their team. I accepted. We made a team, and we planned to win, of course. The bell rang, so it means is starting. My team was in the first place, and I was on the top. I splashed the water around the arena, and I was getting ready to create clones. 

Midnight: "And start!!" Every team started to run at our team, and at that moment, I created 10 clones. Every clone of me started to fight with them, and I got some points from them. I put the  10 million points on my forehead, while other points were at my neck. So I could confuse them. 10 minutes passed, and we were at the first place, still. My clones were protecting us, while the others were getting other points. The bell rang and we won.

Present Mic: "In the first place, is Keiji Y/N's team! Second was Todoroki's team, third, Bakugo's team, and fourth... Shinso's team?! Where did he come from? Well, now you have 15 minutes break!" I walked to the cafeteria, and I asked for the food to eat. I started eating, and my stomach got full. I saw Tsu sad, since she lost. I walked to her, patting her head.

"Hey Tsu, it's ok. Next time you're going to win ok? Trust me." I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged her back:

Tsu: "Win for me, will you?"

"Haha, all right, I will win for you. I will show you how I am going to beat everyone."