15

Y/N's POV

I got back to school. They added dorms too. They were happy that everyone will be there. As for me? I was hardly feeling emotions. I walked with my friends back at the dorms. I was talking with Tsu, and I felt good whenever I talked with her. We got back at the dorms. My room was next to Bakugo. I walked inside my room, and laid down on my bed. A tear fell. My brother... Is a traitor. Great. Now someone will talk shit about me since I have a villain brother. I wore my hoodie, and got outside.

Tsu: "Y/N, where are you going?"

"Going out for a bit. I need to stay outside for a bit."

Tsu: "A-ah, ok." I felt bad. I jumped high to a tree. I looked up. So many stars, it was beautiful. I smiled. I ran for a bit. Then I walked back to the dorms. I saw some watching a movie, some got in their room to sleep. I was walking back to my room, but someone called me. It was Midoriya.

Midoriya: "Y/N, can you go check Tsu? She cried when she told us that she isn't strong enough to protect us."

"She cried? I will go now. Thanks for telling me, Midoriya." I walked to her room, and knocked a few times. She opened the door, and I saw her crying. I hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Princess, don't cry, I am here. Look at me." She looked at me. A sad face.

"Look, even I wasn't strong enough to protect everyone. We are in the first year, and we already fought real villains. But no one is away, right? So don't worry, I will be here for you, princess."

Tsu: "Thank you Y/N, thank you for being on my side." I kissed her, and she kissed me back, smiling.

"Now that's my cutie. I love you Tsu. Now and forever."

Tsu: "I love you too, Y/N. Now go to your room before Aizawa sensei see you in the dorm of girls."

"Oh shoot. Bye princess." I ran and got in my room. I closed the door, and got in the bathroom. I started showering, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Wait for a minute please." I got out, and put some clothes. I opened the door, it was Mina.

"What are you doing here Mina?"

Mina: "I wanted to invite you in my room to play some games, with others."

"Oh, sure. I will come. Invite Tsu too, say that I will be there." She nodded and ran to invite the others. I wore my hoodie, and walked to her dorm. I found some of them. Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Midoriya, and Bakugo were there. And all the girls were present too. I sat down, looking at Tsu.

Mina: "Ok, we will play Truth or Dare. I will go first. Denki, truth or dare?"

Denki: "Dare!" That's going to end bad.

Mina: "Go to Aizawa sensei room, and knock the door. Then run, hide."

Denki: "On it!" He ran outside the room, and I heard some knocking.

Aizawa: "Who's there?"

Denki: "Da wae." And he hides somewhere. We laughed, and when he comes inside, he asks Bakugo:

Bakugo: "Truth."

Denki: "Who is your crush?" Ooo spicy.

Bakugo: "No one."

Everyone: "What?!"

Bakugo: "I said, no one. Tsuyu, truth or dare."

Tsu: "Dare."

Bakugo: "Sit on Y/N's lap till the game is over." Thank you, Bakugo. She walked to me, blushing, and sat down on my lap. I smiled.

Tsu: "Truth or dare Ochako?"

Ochako: "Dare!"

Tsu: "Kiss your crush." Pff!! She got her.

Ochako: "What?! U-Um. O-Ok!" She walked towards Midoriya, and kissed him.

"Pff! She said to kiss your crush, but you kissed him on the lips. Nice Ochako. You know, you could kiss him on his cheek or anywhere." Everyone started giggling, while Ochako and Midoriya were a blushing mess.

Ochako: "Truth or dare Y/N?"

"Truth."

Ochako: "Is it true that your brother is a villain?"

...

Bakugo: "Let's stop this game now. Y/N, come-"

"Yeah, my brother is a villain. He is with League of Villains." I stood up, and walked outside.

Ochako: "I-I am sorry Y/N."

"Nah it's ok. Good night everyone." I walked to my room, while Bakugo followed me.

Bakugo: "Oi ninja, is not your fault-"

"Bakugo, I said it's ok." I started crying quietly.

Bakugo: "I said call me Katsuki- Are you crying?" I just walked inside my room and locked the door. I heard some knocks, but I ignore it. I walked to the bathroom, looking in a mirror.

"I am his brother. I am a villain's brother. Lucky me huh?" I washed my face, and the door was still knocking, but harder. I opened it.

"What do you want?"

Bakugo: "Don't fucking close the door anymore you idiot! Let me help you."

"No need, I am fine now. Also, Katsuki, you really don't have a crush on anyone?" Bakugo locked the door, to be sure so no one will listen to them.

Bakugo: "I do, but I don't want anyone to know."

"Who is the lucky one?"

Bakugo: "Camie."

"I don't know her. Do you have a photo?" He nodded and showed to me.

 Do you have a photo?" He nodded and showed to me

"Woah Katsuki. She is cute and perfect for you. And nice pic you got there." He blushed, and got angry.

Bakugo: "Shut up-"

"I will help you get her. Don't worry."

Bakugo: "Huh? How?"

"Well, Aizawa sensei told us that we are going  to get hero provisional card this year. And you will meet her. Just be sure to pass. After that day, you will see yourself going on a date with her." I smirked at him. He blushed, and muttered.

Bakugo: "Thank you."

"No problem Ground Zero. Just be sure to win, and tell everyone how strong and the best you are."

Bakugo: "I will beat everyone, and tell them that I am the best."

"That's good. Now go to your room now. Good night Katsuki."

Bakugo: "Night, Silent."