[Chapter Forty]

Last chapter was marked private 

Chapter Forty

Since it was our last day here we decided that we would do all the stuff we couldn't do when it was normal school time which included skateboarding down the hallways. I know they had cameras in these areas but we were willing to risk it, Damon just insisted on being next to me because he needed to keep me and little one safe and make sure we didn't fall.

It was fun riding around the hallways and I was glad he was by me because I nearly fell a couple times but it was so worth it all, the thrill of gliding through the halls was such a rush.

After we got bored with skateboarding we decided to raid the gym and play frizbee around the school but I sucked and it's just a little bit hard to throw one in such a small area, well it was a tight area for me, so I chose to grab a basketball and shoot some hoops.

I'm not a basketball player, that much was clear as Damon tried to show me how to make a basket and it ended when I got extremely frustrated and broke down into tears, needless to say we moved onto soccer, which I wasn't much better at.

We kicked it around the halls this time though and I found myself enjoying it instead of dreading touching the damn ball again like I was in the gym.

I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner to pass the time, doing everything we weren't allowed to do during school hours and hopefully we wouldn't get in trouble for it later, I think that I could hopefully talk my way out of getting in trouble for doing stuff like this, as long as we were careful not to break anything, which is why we abandoned football after a handful of throws because we nearly broke a window and we dented a locker, but just a little bit and it was hardly noticeable!

All in all though it was a great time, we got to be carefree and laugh and make up our own rules as we thought of new ways to play with whatever it was we had in our hands.

"What next" I asked happily and he was laughing

"Lunch, babies need food." He said and I nodded as I rushed there to eat more left overs as quick as possible so we could head back out to do something else, I hadn't had this much fun in ages and I wanted to keep going, I really wish I thought of all this sooner!

"Can we play dress up in the lost and found stuff?" I asked and he nodded, I loaded up some film cameras and grabbed digital as well for the event, I loved photographing things and I would have a lot of film to go through as soon as I got back into photography when school started, I didn't want to spend any time doing that when I could be spending it with him instead, I wanted to make our last day count.

I nearly dragged him to the offices in excitement and we sprawled everything out and most of it was hideous and I couldn't wait to try it on; no wonder this stuff got 'lost'. I loved doing this stuff with Alexis at thrift shops, we would compete to find the ugliest combinations and take pictures of it all and then we would decide on a winner and the loser bought lunch and an outfit for the winner.

They were always good times and maybe we could bring Lucy along sometime, it's been so long since we did that and I think Lucy would get a kick out of it but I also think she would look cute in anything.

Damon and I looked through everything for a minute before making the first selection, I found this ugly horrible and weird fitting shirt and paired it with shorts and knee high socks to start with. The shorts were too big and I was swimming in the shirt and I couldn't help but laugh seeing Damon in short shorts and a tight t-shirt.

"Nice." Was all I could say as I snapped a quick picture of him and he retaliated by grabbing the other digital and snapping one back and the picture wars were on, I got him to pose in weird ways and I let him pose me before we switched clothes and did it all again until I was fed up with the clothes in front of me and changing, then we went and took yet another shower just in case, I don't know where those clothes have been and I felt in need of a shower, Damon agreed.