Chapter 6

(Aelin's POV)

I woke up in a very nice looking bedroom with wood walls and a variety of colours ranging from light blues to blacks for the decor.

I had a throbbing headache and was in extreme  pain. Though I chose to ignore it for the time being since I needed to figure out where I was so I could get back to Terrasen.

I carefully swung my feet off the bed and onto the ground so as not to make to much noise and hurt myself even more than I already was. After carefully getting off the bed I tiptoed around checking out the room in depth before noticing what I was wearing.

'This isn't what I was wearing before". I thought to myself.

What I was wearing before was ripped and bloody and barely covered my body. Now I was wearing some simple black pants with a dark blue shirt. It was simple and comfortable. I made a mental note to bring these back to Terrasen with me when I figure out how to go back.

The thought of Terrasen sent a pang of sadness through me as I thought about what was waiting for me there. My mate and my family. Yes, even Manon. I hoped that they were winning the war but not knowing for sure was making me anxious and more eager to go back and help to be the ruler I'm supposed to be.

Shaking my head to clear out my thoughts, I decided to head downstairs. But not before noticing that my senses seemed dulled. I hadn't noticed this before since I was to busy worrying about everything. I quickly walked over to the mirror and realized that I was in my human form.

"Perfect", I thought, "now I have an advantage over whoever is down there".

I then gathered up all my strength and started making my way downstairs.
________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been a bit busy lately.

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed the chapter since I'm literally writing this at like 12:30 AM.

:)