06

"Adam, that was the rebel leader," Davenport says as the three bionics takes off their simulation goggles. "The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him."

"I did," Adam replies. "And his answer was, 'Ahh!'"

Harley rolls her eyes as Chase stands next to her and slings his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, next time, could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel?" Bree asks. Davenport gives her a look. "What? I'm just saying. It's not gonna kill you to add a little somethin'-somethin' for the ladies."

"She has a point. Blue eyes are the killer," Harley spoke, receiving a nudge from Chase. "But hazel eyes are the best kind for me." Chase rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Step aside, amateurs," Leo says as he takes the pair of goggles out of Bree's hand. "Go ahead, Big D. Set it to 'awesome'." He stands upon the platform and rests his hands on his hips.

"Leo, these goggles are not a toy," Davenport says.

"Come on!" He argues. "My birthday's coming up – Globally known as 'Dia De Leo'."

"I don't think that's – " Harley was shushed by Leo.

"No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics, not to go on a 3-D joyride," Davenport says. "Besides, you're not trained for it."

"Well, how about as a birthday gift, you give me a bionic ability?" Leo suggests.

"Or I could gift-wrap reality and you could play with for a while."

"So this one's having a birthday," Chase starts. "What are you, like, nine?"

"Fourteen," Leo replies.

Chase laughs. "No, seriously." He receives a slap on the chest from Harley. "What was that for?"

"Be nice. You shouldn't be teasing him," Harley says.

"How are you going to celebrate?" Bree asks.

"We're all going to celebrate," Leo answers. "Every year, my mom throws me a big surprise party."

"Really?" Adam asks and Leo nods.

"Last year, she baked a cake the size of me," He says. "I'm not gonna brag, but I was delicious."

"What about you?" Chase turns to the girl next to him.

"What about me?" She chuckles.

"Have you ever gone to Leo's party before?"

"Nope. It'll be my first one ever."

"Well, if there's music playing, save me a dance," Chase whispers in her ear and she smiles.

"Guess what?" Tasha's voice rang out as she entered the lab. "I just found out that I won an award for my undercover reporting on expired produce: 'Something in the crisper can kill you'."

"Congratulation!" Davenport hugs his wife. "That's so great!"

"Oh, thank you. But the award banquet is the same night as Leo's birthday. I'm sorry, kiddo. I'm gonna miss it. If I don't show up, I'm afraid that they're gonna give my award to that overdramatic screen hog, Linda Montieres."

"It's okay, mom," Leo says. "Go have fun. You deserve it." Bree grabs him by the arm and drags him back to the teens. "I thought she was gonna throw you a party," Bree whisper-yells. "I was promised a party!"

"Every year she comes up with a lame excuse to make me think she's not throwing me a party," Leo explains. "Award? Please. Have you seen her reporting?"