foreign feeling ; myg (!)

slight smut.

+

you were invited to a movie night by your good friends. movie night at jimin's place! bring some snack please. the text said. you reckoned yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok are gonna be there too.

arriving at jimin's house, you were greeted by the three of them already sitting in front of the tv. the movie hasnt started yet, you'd kill them if they start without you, but they were already making themselves comfortable on the couch.

"there she is!" jimin exclaimed once he saw you. you chuckled, knowing he was more excited about the bags of snacks on your hands than seeing you. you bought some chips, redbulls, and a couple of dried seaweed — jimin's request.

jimin jumped to his feet. "did you get the seaweed?" he asked.

"yes sir."

the grey haired boy grinned, grabbing the bags from your hands and disappearing to the kitchen, not even sparing you a second glance. namjoon noticed and shook his head, smiling. he patted a spot next to him, signaling you to sit down, which you did.

"what are we watching?" you asked.

hoseok who was playing on his phone spoke up. "memento, heard its good."

you groaned. "i watched that shit years ago."

"ok and? you can explain it to us if it gets too confusing!" jimin yelled from the kitchen. you see him struggling to carry 3 bowls, the bags of drinks, and a glass full of what looked like to be a redbull.

"why'd you put your redbull in a glass?" hoseok asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"i dont like drinking from cans, get off my dick."

just as jimin was about to sit down, his grip loosened making the glass fell onto the spot he sat on earlier. stained was now the couch, the glass didnt break — luckily, but jimin was still left pissed.

"goddamn it!"

namjoon found it hilarious. "lets clean it up later, sit here." he stood up, giving his spot on the couch to jimin as he sat down on the carpet.

"thank you, hyung." jimin grinned.

"okay put the movie on." hoseok ordered. he leaned back on the couch. "yoongi! it's starting!"

you heard a voice from the distance, followed by the sound of the toilet flushing. "coming!"

trying to get comfortable, you leaned your back on the couch. resting your right arm on the arm rest, your left hand travelled to the bowl on jimin's lap, taking some chips and putting them to your mouth.

you fished your phone out from your pocket. you knew you werent gonna pay that much attention to the movie, you've seen it before. it was a good movie. confusing at first, but good nonetheless. youre looking forward to their reaction more than watching the movie itself. namjoon would probably get it, he likes that type of movie. but you knew hoseok and jimin would definitely talk through the entire movie, cursing it out as it gets too complicated. its funny in your head, but it can be annoying to some people.

"what's that?" you heard yoongi's voice. he pointed to the redbull stain jimin had spilt earlier.

"i spilled my drink." jimin answered, his voice muffled as he chewed loudly.