tease ; pjm (!)

i know yall horny so i gotchu.

(!!) tw. graphic smut. fingering (male!receiving)

+

hot.

everything feels hot. the room, your body, your breath, the bed sheets, your clothes — everything just feels hot. your mind is racing, your heart is beating faster and faster. everything is going all at once and you cant even fathom if this is a reality or a dream.

you can still hear the loud music playing far away in the background, the noise sounded like a faint soundtrack in the back of your head. the sound of people talking was long gone, not loud enough to travel through the door of the bedroom youre in. youre glad, though. one less problem that'd keep your mind preoccupied.

beneath you was jimin. laying on his back, hands never seem to be leaving your body. his legs wrapped around your waist, constantly pulling in closer and closer, making it hard for you to balance yourself as you try not to fall and crush him. though, jimin wouldn't mind.

the, now no longer distressed, angel's lips kept moving against yours. plump lips and pearly teeth nibbling your bottom lip, tongue forcing itself to enter your mouth as his naughty hand kept pulling your head closer. he'd pull away, catching a breath and stare at you with his dangerously seductive eyes, before lingering his arms tighter around your neck and pulled you to another kiss.

you were there, one arm to hold yourself steady and another hand rubbing his body and up down — just the way jimin likes it. you were hovering above his tiny frame, your hair and chain necklace falling to his face. the coldness of the metal would took jimin off guard whenever the material touched the surface of his skin. but it was a constant reminder that you were there, with him, physically closer than ever before.

at one point you pulled away, withdrawing your lips from his as you take a moment to look at his face. his already pink lips are now swollen considering how long you have been biting, sucking, and nibbling on them. he loves it when you bite down his lower lip, pulling it gently before releasing it.

"more," he croaked out, the desperation was still latching on his voice. he brought his face closer to yours, capturing your lips only for you to pull away almost instantly.

you chuckled seeing him pout in protest. "what's wrong?"

"kiss me again." he demanded.

"aren't you tired, little one?"

he shook his head immediately. "you didn't kiss me hard enough."

you raised your eyebrows. he said so many things tonight that make your heart go wild, stuff that you had never imagine him ever saying.

but you were done being oblivious. you were done playing it cool. maybe hoseok was right, you just need to get this over with.

you grabbed his face, slamming your lips onto him with quite a force. the act resulting in jimin letting out a muffled whimper, but the boy was quick to recover hugged your neck tighter, kissing you back just with the same force. your necklace touched his neck, the cold sensation only fueled him to kiss you back harder. you wont be surprised if your lips ended up being bruised after this.

you pulled away, capturing his bottom lip between your teeth, biting them down harsher then you did before, and letting them go. you opened your eyes, only to find jimin staring at you like you're his most prized possession. he wanted more, you can see it in his eyes.