Wish: JangYoon

An opening bonus chapter for myself and JangYoon-ness ❤️

It was autumn but outside keep pouring heavily like cat and dogs. No matter what he still needs to go to school. It's supposed to be a very colourful and warm season. However, it's been raining for whole week now. He feels cold, so he grab his hoodie before dashing out.

"Mom, I'm going."

His mother quickly stoping her son, "It's raining, let your dad drive you to school."

"Dad is home?" He ask in surprise tone while his feet get dragging into the dining hall.

"Yes, today is his off day." His mother explain.

He just nod in acknowledgement. His dad is a police officer. Lately there's a serial killer case in his father's patrol area so he barely see him at home. Even though he's not that affectionate towards his father, still he miss him so much and worry about his safety.

The drive to school is calming and peaceful. The father and son exchange few words before the radio sound take over. Lee Jangjun is looking outside the window. Their car pass by the bus station on the second stop before arriving school. He can see a few people still waiting for the bus in this rain.

There he can see a familiar figure and uniform. Unfortunately, due to the heavy rain he can fathom who is the male student. Suddenly, his phone binged a notification. It's a message from his best friend, Woong. He already arrived school and waiting for him in classroom.

🎳🎳🎳

"I already submitted our videos." Woong excitedly sharing his story.

Jangjun looks at him with unbelievable look, "Really?!"

Woong nods his head rapidly, "We just need to pass the first evaluation."

Jangjun heave a sigh of relief, "I hope we can get a good news soon."

Woong get closer to him, "Anyway I heard a few more students send theirs to Woollim too. Do you think we can get a chance?"

Jangjun pat his shoulder, "Friend, don't be discouraged. We're doing our best."

Then the bell ring and Woong walk back into his originated classroom.

🎳🎳🎳

The school hour is over. Since Jangjun a class representative he leave the school late because of a festival meeting. He walk straight to nearby restaurant instead of take bus going home because he's hungry. When he come in, there's a guy come out at the same time. When he looks back, that figure looks pretty familiar. Probably someone he usually see at school — that guy is wearing their school uniform.

"Ahjumma, I want jokbal and dongchimi."

🎳🎳🎳

Another day passed, he start his morning routine. Today the weather seems nice and a little windy. Jangjun finally can take a bus to school today. He likes taking bus because their neighbourhood not many taking bus. So, mostly the seat is vacant.

Jangjun is seating on the corner at the back. That way he can see all people in the bus. He plugin his earphone and enjoying the neighborhood view outside. The bus stop at the second station. A few more people get on.

There's a familiar school uniform. A beautiful male student sat two row in front of him. Jangjun noticed he always sit on the same seat. One thing for sure, he's not the same batch as Jangjun. Probably a senior since he's a junior.

Jangjun think that unknown student has a sharp and beautiful nose. He looks charming with his small face and strong gaze. Jangjun is a social butterfly but he himself don't understand why he can't say hi to him. He really wants to make friend with that beautiful male. Probably because he looks a little scary.

🎳🎳🎳

Woong excitedly run into Jangjun's classroom during lunchtime. His face looks so joyful and he can't stop smiling from ear to ear.

"We passed the first elimination!"

Jangjun couldn't believe his ears. They finally a step closer to their dream. The dream to be a well-known idol. Both of them had been practicing day and night for this audition. Opportunity hardly come by like this.

"The next round is in a week time. We need to prepare for it." Woong add.

Jangjun nod his head, "Let's go to noraebang after school."

🎳🎳🎳

Like promised, they directly go to karaoke place to practice their vocal and choose songs for the audition. Jangjun is into rap and he keep scrolling the song lists in the songbook. He feel stuffed in the room when he been an hour picking the right song. So, he excuse himself to get fresh air.

Outside, he walk to snack bar to grab a can of soda. However, he stop midway when he heard such a beautiful voice from one of the booth. He follows the sound and stop in front of solo booth. There's a male student wearing the same school uniform as him.

He knows who is that guy who own a beautiful voice. He meet him every morning on the bus to school. Yes, he's that guy with scary gaze and sharp nose. He can't believe it he can sing and has such a graceful voice.

Jangjun keep attracted to know more about this guy. He hope one day he had a chance and courage to say 'Hi' to him. He leave after the guy finish sing a song.

🎳🎳🎳

A week passed and it's finally the day of the audition. Both Woong and Jangjun nervously go to Woollim Entertainment. They really hope they can pass the audition and become a trainee under such established agency. Infinite such a well-known worldwide group. They wished they can standing in the eye of the world too.

They look at the company before entering, "We can do it." They cheered each other.

🎳🎳🎳

Like a miracle, both of them passed the audition. The team manager bring them and a few more people into the practice room. The manager explained a few things before bring in their trainee to be introduced. There are three of them.

"Eh, isn't him our senior?" Woong whispered when he saw a familiar face walk into the practice room.

"You know him?" Jangjun surprise to see that guy here.

"Oh, I found out he's a trainee under Woollim from my classmate. His name is Choi Sungyoon."

Choi Sungyoon. A beautiful name for a beautiful talented guy. I hope we can get closer from now on.