Wish: Junnie & Hyunnie

Thank you for 1K reads!!!
Dedicated to supportive Ness

"I don't understand how you can get enroll into this school." A male student in tracksuit asked irritatedly.

The other student scoffed, "Probably because his father's money."

Bong Jaehyun never ever regretted his decision this desperately. It's started when he learned basketball with his neighbour when they were kids. After that, he fell in love with this sport. Then, he determined to study in sport high school. He wants to be a great basketball athlete.

The two guys from Judo club. So, their bodies are wider and bulkier than Jaehyun. His slander body can't take anymore bullying from such strong person. Encouraging himself, Jaehyun try to sound out, "I get in because of my skill."

The duo laughed heartedly, "You got skill? It's been a year and you're not even play any tournament."

Jaehyun mumbled to himself, "Neither you."

Unfortunately, Gyujin heard it. "B*stard!" A punch land on Jaehyun's porcelain cheek. Jaehyun spat the blood from his mouth out. He felt like his face was disoriented. What do you expect from a judo athlete.

"Yah!" Someone shouted from behind. Gyujin and Woosung turned their head only to see their school weightlifting star, Lee Jangjun. Knowing they'll be knocked out with a single blow from Jangjun's fist, they quickly ran away from the scene.

"I'll bring you to infirmary." Jangjun said to Jaehyun that already flopped on the ground.

🎳🎳🎳

Jangjun never regretted saving someone until today. He always believe in kindness and justice. Probably because his father is a cop. However, Jaehyun makes it harder for him. After that day, Jaehyun keeps following and stalking him around. He didn't understand why would he did that.

"What do you want?" Jangjun ask exasperatedly.

Jaehyun smile like an idiot, "You're my saviour, my superhero."

Jangjun facepalm, "Then? You already repay me enough."

Jangjun knows Jaehyun's family is wealthy. Last time he gave him a watch worth USD 300! Since it's too burdensome to accept it, Jangjun only asked Jaehyun to treat him to lunch. He thought after that Jaehyun would be left him alone.

"I need you, sunbae."

🎳🎳🎳

"Jangjun! There's a girl want to meet you." A classmate of him informed.

Lazily, Jangjun got up from his seat and headed outside of his classroom. There's a cute girl with ribbon hairband asked him to follow her to behind school building.

"I—, I don't know how to say this...." she was stuttering. Jangjun heaved a sigh. He knows the girl wanted to confess to him. He doesn't want any relationship since he will be busy with national selection tournament next month. However, he really can't blatantly reject her like that. He's not mean.

"Sunbaenim, I like—"

"Sunbae!" Someone shouted, makes the girl voice unheard.

Jangjun looks to his left, "Jaehyun?". Jaehyun was running towards them. Then, he slung his arms around Jangjun's.

"I was searching for you!" The way his tone so sweet, makes the atmosphere feels weird for some weird reasons.