- One -

SIDE NOTE BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 7K THATS ACTUALLY INSANE HAHAHA

Y/Ns POV:
"did you finish your homework?" my mom asked me.

i was sitting on the couch, watching tv. i had put on an episode of Steven Universe Future for background noise and was playing a game on my phone. though it was definitely a kids show i was way too old for, i still enjoyed watching it as a boredom killer.

"...yeah, for sure." i replied dismissively.

"mhm, sure." my mom rolled her eyes.

i sighed, glancing back up at the tv. i was on the episode where he finally goes to the doctor and talks to dr. maheshwaran. "i wish i was in the show, everything is so bright and magical."

"not while steven is panicking." my brother chimed from his lounging state on the couch next to me. "i wouldn't want to be in his line of fire when he gets angry."

"yeah, but i'd fix it. i mean, i know what's gonna happen, i could stop him." i shrugged.

"yeah, if only. take me with you." he scoffed.

-.-.-.-.-.-
after finished the episode, i grabbed my phone and started towards my room. "i'm gonna go work on my homework!" i called to my mom.

"ha! i knew you didn't do it! you are in so much trouble!" my mom yelled back, dropping whatever she was doing to pursue me.

"too bad! i'm already in my-" i opened the door to my bedroom, but it wasn't my room. it was someone's living room, and it looked oddly familiar. "...room..."

i turned around to call for my mom, but i wasn't in my hallway anymore either. it was a bathroom. i closed the door and squeezed my eyes shut. it's just a dream. i fell asleep on the couch. or i passed out and this is a coma-induced dream.

i heard voices on the other side of the door. "did you hear something?" it was a man.

i shook my head and opened the door again, hoping for a change in scenery. i was still standing in a living room. why does it look so familiar?

there were footsteps on the stairs that were on the other far wall, and someone appeared at the bottom step. "hi?" a sparkly pink shield appeared out of thin air and he slowly inched further towards me.

i blinked a couple of times. "oh, my god." it was all i could get out.

"how... did you get in my bathroom?" he asked. he still had his shield up very defensively.

"uh, i- oh my god." i looked around. what is going on? how did i get here? "steven universe." i blurted.

"that's me." he confirmed, furrowing his brows. "do i know you?"

i was suddenly very dizzy. before i could respond, i felt myself fall back, and everything went dark.

(edited)