- Two -

steven's POV:

"what's that?" amethyst was standing behind me, staring down at the girl on my floor curiously.

"i don't know, she just walked out of my bathroom." i put my shield away and walked over to her, picking her up and putting her on the couch. "it was weird, she knew my name."

the warp pad chimed, and garnet and pearl appeared.

pearl was quick to approach, fluttering over the stranger nervously. "what's going on?" she asked.

amethyst and i shrugged simultaneously. "i have no idea." i murmured. i leaned over her, waving my hand in front of her face in hopes of rousing any sort of reaction. nothing.

garnet approached the girl calmly. "she will wake up soon. it's best not to overwhelm her."

as if on cue, the girls eyes snapped open. she screamed -rightfully so, in retrospect. i was leaning over her quite menacingly- and swung her leg up to kick me straight in the cheek.

i shouted, jumping back and holding onto my cheekbone.

"oh, my god. steven universe. im in steven universes... universe. my mom is going to kill me." she rambled and stood up. she looked at the rest of the gems and leaned back against the couch. "oh, my god." she repeated

pearl took a step forward. "hello, human. my name is pearl. This is ame-"

"amethyst and garnet, yeah i know." she nodded.

"so... how do you know our names?" i stepped closer to her again.

she didn't answer me. she kept looking around, deep in thought. "what season is this?"

i looked at pearl in confusion. "um... summer?"

she giggled. "no, what season is this? in the show."

"what show? i'm on season 6 of Camp Pining Hearts? and season 12 of Crying Breakfast Friends."

she shook her head, looking dissatisfied. she walked over to me and grabbed the edge of my jacket. "it's after the main seasons." she muttered to herself. "do you... know spinel?" she asked hesitantly.

i nodded. "yeah, how do you?"

she ignored me still. "so it's after the movie. and your shirt is black, so it must be Steven Universe Future."

"Steven Universe what now?" amethyst cut in.

"Steven Universe Future. have you... y'know..." she sent me a meaningful look that i didn't understand.

"have i what?"

"that's good. that's good! i can help you! so, am i in the show now? what do i look like?"

"a... person?" i awkwardly pulled out my phone and showed her the reflection.

she screamed and stumbled back, landing on the floor. "i'm animated!" she sounded horrified. "what does this mean?"

okay... so she's crazy, then.

i helped her up and smiled sweetly. "do you have someone you want to call? your mom, maybe? or a hospital?"

she gasped and reached into her back pocket. she pulled out a weirdly flat phone and unlocked it. "i have my phone! oh, god, i need to call my mom." she pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear.

there was a bloop, and someone screamed from the other line. "Y/N L/N WHERE IN GODS NAME ARE YOU?"

(edited)