- Six -

Y/N's POV:

after ten excruciating minutes spent calming steven down, we returned inside to eat. i made steven agree to tell the gems about everything that had been going on soon, but i didn't want to push him too hard.

steven opened the fridge and moved so i could peek into it. "what do you want?" he asked me.

i sighed as i admired the food; so perfectly colored and symmetrical. "i don't care, we could order a pizza. it always looks so perfect and delicious."

"what does pizza look like in your dimension?" steven asked as he closed the fridge.

amethyst popped up out of nowhere, and wedged herself between us. "oh, yeah! i wanna see too! everything in your dimension has way too much detail."

i pulled out my phone, searching up a picture of pepperoni pizza and showing them.

steven turned away in disgust. "yuck." he muttered. "fish stew pizza is much better, i promise. i'll order some."

i shifted on my feet as i put my phone back in my pocket, the action reminding me of my clothing situation. "do either of you have any clothes i can change into? i don't know how i feel about wearing the same outfit everyday, i don't know how you guys do it."

"oh, we just have tons of duplicates." steven shrugged. "wanna see my closet?" without waiting for an answer, he pulled me up the stairs and opened the door to his closet. Sure enough, there were tons of the same shirt and pants.

"that's... weird." i mumbled. "do you have any of your old clothes? i can just wear that." i suggested.

he looked down in thought, before digging around in the back of his closet and pulling out his signature rest shirt with a yellow star.

stars, still painful, morphed in my pupils. "holy shit!" i felt like a fangirl, not even caring about the pain in my eyes.

"what?"

"nothing! just- nothing." i shrugged it off, trying to calm myself down.

"well, you can wear this and some of my old pajamas if you want." steven started to hand the shirt off to me.

"YOUR BANANA PAJAMAS?!"

he laughed, only looking mildly terrified. "uh, sure."

we were interrupted by a knock on the door, signaling that the pizza had arrived in record time. i followed steven back down the stairs, excited to see another character.

kiki handed steven the pizza when he opened the door. "hey, steven! ooo, who's this?" she smiled at me excitedly.

"i'm Y/N!" i jumped forward to greet her. "you don't know me, but i technically met you a few years ago. i've watched you on my tv."  turned to steven. "even the pizza dream episode."

"that's an episode?!" steven gasped. "can we watch my show sometime?"

"what show?" kiki butted in.

"steven universe. you guys are all a tv show. i'm from another dimension." i stuck out my hand and she shook it hesitantly.

she snorted. "y'all are weird, but alright. i'll see you two around!" kiki waved goodbye and started back towards town.

"bye, kiki!" steven called after her, then shut the door. he sat the pizza down on the kitchen bar and opened the box.

sharp stars formed in my eyes once again. "oh, wow. it's beautiful." i murmured. i grabbed a slice and took a bite, holding back the urge to jump with joy at the taste.

"so, what do you think?" steven asked me, taking his own piece.

"it is so good!" i shouted excitedly.

"okay- i get it, you don't have to yell."

(edited)