- Seven -

Steven's POV:

at first, Y/N was just around to keep me from doing whatever i'm not supposed to do, but she's actually a nice person to have around. i've grown to really enjoy hanging out with her.

we were watching a movie, both of us sprawled out in my bed as the movie lit up the room. i couldn't help much glance over at her every few minutes, coming to realize that i hardly knew anything about her, while she practically knew every second of my life.

i repositioned myself so i was on my side, facing her instead of the tv. "hey, Y/N?"

"mhm?" she was still facing the tv, but glanced over when i spoke.

"tell me about your family."

"huh? um- okay." she turned as well, propping herself up so we could make eye contact. "i live with my mom and my brother, B/N."

"where do you- did you live?"

a small smile grew on her face. "(town name and state)."

"what about your friends? have you talked to them since all this happened?"

her eyes widened, and she shot into the sitting position. "bella! she probably thinks i'm avoiding her! can i call her really quick?"

"can i meet her?" i moved so i could look over her shoulder, and watched her click on a FaceTime button.

a girl with short brown hair and a lot of lip gloss answered the phone after a few rings.

oh, gross, i forgot how detailed everything is.

"Y/N! are you avoiding me? i've been to your house, like, 20 times and no one answered!" her eyes narrowed, like she had a sixth sense. "who are you with?"

"okay, bella, please don't freak out." Y/N started. "but, i'm in another dimension."

i nudged her. "way to ease into it."

"shut up, i'm trying!" she hissed.

bella laughed. "no seriously, where are you?"

"steven universe's house?" Y/N answered hesitantly.

"what? did you get a boyfriend? just tell me what's going on, i'm getting worried. and can you please take the filter off and get serious?"

"listen, you know the tv show steven universe, right?" Y/N asked.

i'm never getting used to that.

bella raised an eyebrow. "what about it?"

Y/N took a deep breath. "i'm in the show. see?" she moved the camera over to me, and i gave a small wave.

"ohh, that's why you look so weird. this is so cool! but... how are you gonna get home?"

Y/N and i looked at each other. "i... don't know?" Y/N shrugged nervously. "it's alright though, i kinda like it here."

"after all of this is over i'll find a way to get you back." I comforted her.

emma glanced up, then hurriedly spoke into the phone, "i have to go, i think i just saw steven's dad and i'm about to have a panic attack." she hung up and looked over to the window again.

sure enough, my dad was walking towards the house. i looked back at Y/N, standing up quickly when i noticed that she was hyperventilating. "what's wrong with my dad?" I asked.

"nothing! i love your dad!" Y/N jumped up and ran out of the house, hugging my dad so tightly i had to break them up.

"uh..." my dad laughed to break the tension. Y/N was bouncing up and down with excitement. "who's this?" he asked me.

"that's Y/N. she's from another dimension."

Y/N butted in excitedly. "you're one of my favorite characters!"

"characters?" my dad repeated.

i rubbed the back of my neck. "it's a long story. i'll get you some orange juice and we'll explain."

Y/N raised her hand. "I call the seat next to greg!"

(edited)