.:fdezgivjvek:.

INFEown.

deinceps decem et septem.

the room shakes in time with the lull and roar of laughter emitted by one of the remaining eight figures cloaked in the dim light. his squid ink hair brushes past the wrinkles crashing against his eyes as he continues to shake at the scene unfolding in the depths of the crystal ball.

"enough."

plaga raises a hand and the council member falls silent immediately, his agitation is evident as the scene fades to nothingness. two of his top ten weapons have fallen at the hands of these putrid teenagers and he hadn't originally planned on needing more than one.

"you." a callous finger is pointed at the goddess sat closest to the end, in the number eight seat. her cedar hair creaks out from under her velvet hood and twists into branches like that of an age-old tree. her face shows some signs of age, but her skin glows like the rising sun. as she blinks, flower petals flutter onto the wooden table before shrivelling up into dust. an empty cornucopia rests next to her elbow but at the notion of being summoned, it begins to fill with fresh fruit and grains like barley and wheat. her straw coloured eyes glitter as she draws her hood back, understanding the command at once.

"just leave it to me, o great one."