I've Learned to Slam on the Breaks

YM: Hi guys. I made a major mistake last time. I forgot the disclaimer.

Yami: Yes you did and now we cannot trust you

YM: OMGODS WHEN DID YOU GET HERE

Yami: That's for me to know and you to ponder

YM: Fine, but why are you here?

Yami: Because you are writing about Yugi and didn't ask me

YM: But he-he doesn't belong to you, Yami

Yami: LIES!

YM: If I ask him, what will he say

Yami: That he is mine and no one else's

YM: (mutters) I think Kaiba, Mai, and Jaden may have something to say about that

YAMI: WHAT??!!!

YM: Nothing... Will you do the disclaimer?

Yami: Fine. Yami Muto (what is with that name?) does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters, but she does own the plot so please do not steal.

YM: Thanks

Yami: No problem, but I will be overseeing your story about my Aibou

YM: You are so posessive

Yami: WHAT?!!

I crashed on Joey's couch that night until maybe 6 am before I decided to go back to the house to get my clothes for the day. I grabbed a donut on my way over, so I am fine. I take off my sweaty clothes from yesterday and slip into the crisp uniform that's hanging in the closet, but to grab it, I have to look at something else that makes me feel horrible inside.

I wince as I look at the article of clothing that I had thrown in days before when I had one of my anxiety attacks. "I'm a boy... I'm a boy," I whisper to myself, as I yank the bra down and stuff it beneath my laundry. My secret. I-I'm a girl.

I change into the boy's uniform in front of me and put on the baggy jacket. There are reasons that I wear the uniform every day, despite everybody else hating it. It hides the parts that I don't want to see. I shake my head, feeling anxiety creeping up my legs.

I grab my backpack and run out of the room and down the stairs before opening the door and closing it behind me. I begin the slow and short walk to school. I walk for about three minutes before I feel somebody put their hands over my eyes and whisper, "Guess who?"

"J-Jaden Y-Yuki, g-get o-o-off o-of m-m-me," I yell, squatting to get my head away from his hands.

"You need to get that stutter worked out," Jaden teases as we continue to walk to school. I glare at him, feeling offended by the joke that he just threw into the open.

Once we get to school, we go our separate ways, his locker on the right, while mine is on the left. I clutch the straps of my backpack, hoping that nobody tries to talk to me. I get to my locker and open it.

"Hi, Yugi," I hear the annoying voice of Mai Valentine whisper from behind me. She slams her hand on my locker door, forcing it to close.

"H-Hi, M-Mai," I say, trying to get away before she tries to flirt with me. Mai is the most popular girl in our school. Her word is law and her word is that I'm the cutest teen out of everybody (which I am not) and she and all her 'followers' will not stop flirting with me.

"Want to hang out," she asks, getting a little close and my face goes bright red.

"I-I'm good," I stutter, before I run away, towards my first class. I've been bullied since Pre-K and being bullied, I've learned to slam on the breaks because I don't want to be used by someone. I mean, I let everybody in (there is no doubt about that) but once they give me a reason not to trust them, they have to earn their trust back. 

Classes go by without any issues, just me wondering about Yami. I head back to my locker for the last time to get my backpack and feel somebody grab me by the shoulder. "Hi, Yugi," the person says.

"H-Hi, K-Kaiba," I whisper, now wanting to be anywhere but here. Kaiba is a creepo. He's super rich but he's a prick. I mean, at the beginning of this year he told me that I was hot and that he wanted to 'taste me,' whatever that means. Since then, I've been avoiding him as much as I can.

"Meet me after school tomorrow," he whispers before he lets me go and walks down the hall. I wince before I open my locker and extract my things from it. I check my watch that reads 4:45. Geez, I need to get back home!

>///<

Joey, Tristan, and Ryou came over and helped me pack my very few things into some boxes and I'm standing in front of Yami's house, debating whether to ring the doorbell or run away. I let out a small sigh before I ring the doorbell and immediatly  the door is openned.

"Are you Yugi," a guy, who looks exactly like me on first glance, says. I open my mouth just to close it again and nod. I don't want to stutter.

"Good. Good. Here, come in," the guy, most likely Yami, says.

 Here, come in," the guy, most likely Yami, says

(Yami Yugi... I decided to actually do pictures for reference...)

(Yugi

(Yugi... this is one of the few that actually has all of his hair and has his looking straight so I be sorry...)

(Yugi right after battle and Joey just asked question

(Yugi right after battle and Joey just asked question... {Yugi flips out at the pharoh and yells 'OH YEAH THAT'S REAL MATURE PHAROH!' It is very funny...} anyways, this is one of the few that doesn't make Yami seem like his boyfriend...

And why did I just go through them until I found the one where Yami is evil?! Why...)

>///<

YM: How was that 'Pharoh?'

Yami: It was actually pretty decent and YUGI IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!

YM: (mutters) The jury is out on that one

Yami: WAIT WHA-

YM: See you next time

- Yami Muto