A/N... Yay...

Hi guys... okay, so I had a question. I got these crazy ideas for a fanfiction and I'd like you guys to tell me which one you like better. There are 5 options

Option 1:

Yugi and Atem are lovers and have been for years. Pharaoh Yami is jealous of his best fried (Atem) being with his crush. Yami's been waiting years for his eighteenth birthday so he can choose his mate. The Pharaoh can choose anybody to be his mate. It doesn't matter if they are a slave, a commoner, or even if they are engaged or married. When the Pharaoh finally reaches eighteen, he goes to Yugi's house (on the day of Yugi and Atem's wedding) and tells Yugi that Atem is no longer Yugi's mate. Yami is.

Option 2: 

Yugi Muto never knew love. He never expected to have to either. On the eve of his nineteenth birthday, his parents tell him that he's meeting his lovers tomorrow. Yugi was very nervous, he didn't really have any friends or any people he was close to other than his parents. The next day, he meets Yami Sennen and Atem Klinm, his fellow betrothed. For Yami and Atem it's love at first sight, but Yugi doesn't know.

Option 3:

 Seto Kaiba knew there was no way he could beat Yugi Muto in a duel, even when Yami left, but he searched for ways to be able to have the title "King of Games," and he found it. Being the richest and most powerful man in Japan has its perks. Now all Kaiba has to do is force Yugi into marrying him by forcing debt upon his grandfather and threatening to arrest Mr. Muto. Yugi reluctantly agrees and Kaiba begins to feel real love for the small, sweet, innocent child.

Option 4:

Yami Sennen woke up on his sixteen birthday and looked for the initials of his soulmate that appeared just like every body did on their sixteenth birthday. Yami yearned for the initials Y.M. (Yugi Muto...) but instead of Y.M, there is K.G. (King of Games...). That very same day, Yugi woke up on his sixteen birthday and looked for the initials P.A. (Pharaoh Atem), but instead finding the initials Y.S. (if you don't know, I'm doing horribly...). Pharoh Atem and King of Games are the superheroes of Domino City, but nobody knows their true identity...

Option 5:

Every summer, Yugi would be sent away to a strangers house to live there for the summer (his parents had no love for him and when he wasn't at one of their strange friend's homes for the summer, he was in boarding school...). When Yugi turned eighteen, he was ready to move out, but went to the summer home his parents forced him to go to. Little did he know, he would never be leaving the house again. 

Tell me which one you like the best and/or want more details on! 

-Yami Muto