No One Deserves to be Forgotten

YM: So... yeah I literally have changed these last two chapters a lot. Every time I looked at them I had to cringe and I hated it, so I decided to rewrite them.

Yami: So you're basically saying that you wrote chapters that you didn't like and published them anyways?

YM: ... I was scared of being yelled at about updating.

Yugi: Yami, calm down.

All: Bai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning grinning. I jump up from the bed and rush to the closet where I hung up a couple of my uniforms. I grab the first one and change quickly. It's going to be a good day! I rush downstairs and then realize, wait... this isn't my house.

"I see you're up bright and early," Yami chuckles. I turn around and grin at him. I nod my head furiously and dance around.

"Well after we eat breakfast, do you want me to drive you to school or something?" he asks, walking up to me raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, you can take over now if you want. I don't know when was the last time you got to have the ability to eat," I tell him and sit down. Suddenly my body is encased with light and the words Yu-Gi-Oh rush into my mind. I blink for a couple seconds before I realize that I'm watching my body move.

"Yami," I ask, my voice sounding airy and far away. He turns to me with a grin. Wow, that's freaky. He looks so short now, when he usually is super tall. "So, you are now in control of my body, right?"

"Yeah. And I am the only one who can see, hear, or feel you. Don't worry, I'll let you take back over once we get to your school," Yami says with a smile.

Yami: Boo. Short chapter. Give us more.

YM: I'm sorry but I want to tell the people reading this why I literally haven't updated in forever and took down two of my chapters.

YM: Ok, so I haven't been working on this because I was so ashamed of my most recent chapters and I had no idea how to come back from them. So I decided to take the time to reread all my chapters and get inspiration. I took down the chapters and deleted them and now I have rewritten. This story will hopefully be back on track and not as bad as it was.

Yugi: Ok

Yami: *grumbles* Still wish we had longer chapter

YM: Why is it that you are only this snarky in this book and not in any of the others

Yami: Because I can.

Yugi: You two are so immature.