Have you ever felt like no body was there? (Part 1)

Yami: YM? Where be you?

YM: Yawn. What do you want?

Yami: What is wrong with you?

YM: I've been up since one thirty this morning just so I could finish crocheting something.

Yami: WHY!?

YM: Cebause I wanted to

Yami: Are you tired?

yM: not really

Yami: How?

YM: I do this like every day

Yami: K, Imma do the disclaimer

Yami: YM no own the 

YM: NORMAL ENGLISH!!!!

Yami: Fine. YM doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters or any pictures used, but she does own the story plot so please do not steal.

YM: UGH!

Yami: What the Ra?

YM: IT IS BURGER WORLD NOT BURGER KINGDOM OR WHATEVER! DAM I BE STUPID! UGH! UGH! 

Yami: O....k.... Why is that so important

YM: SHUT UP!!!!

>///<

I walk into the house and immediately shrivel up on the inside. It looks even better in real life and I really want to know the price now, which will probably be something huge.

"So... what is the price," I ask, fighting the stutter that usually envelops my voice. Yami gives me a strange look before he sighs.

"One thing. I need you to solve this," Yami tells me, his eyes hopeful. He tosses me a small metal box that almost looks gold. I slowly open the box to see several pieces. Puzzle pieces. I feel anger fill my brain.

"YOU JERK!" I scream. "DON'T TORTURE ME! MY GRANDPA DIED DURING A GAME AND MY FAMILY DIED TOO! UGH! IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME HERE, I WILL LEAVE!" That's when the tears begin to flow down my face. Grandpa died during a Duel Monsters game and my parents and twin sister died when Heba (his sister) and I were playing a game with matches. I hate all games, especially Duel Monsters.

"I-I wasn't trying to offend you, Yugi," Yami says, taking a step towards me. I bare my teeth and plop down on the floor.

"F-Fine, I-I'll solve your stupid fucking puzzle," I cuss, beginning to fumble with the pieces. (Yes, I know that it took him eight years in the series, but do I care? Nope... Nope... Nope...) The puzzle, was actually very easy and after about an hour I hold it up for Yami. "Happy?" 

"Yes, very," Yami says, a smile playing on his lips. He grabs the puzzle and runs a chain through a little opening on the top.

(Yami: WHAT THE HECK?!

YM: Huh, what?

Yami: How dare his hurt Yugi's feelings.

YM: That's you...

Yami: ...

YM: Fine.)

He hands it to me and I put it in my pocket, not wanting to look at it. Yami leads me to my room and leaves, letting me unpack my stuff in peace. Once I have most of the boxes unpacked, I take the puzzle out of my pocket.

 Once I have most of the boxes unpacked, I take the puzzle out of my pocket

I finger the eye of Horus on the front and put the chain around my neck. Immediately, I'm being whizzed through the air, my vision black and fuzzy.

To be continued...

Yami: FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

YM: Language

Yami: WELL YOU LEFT THAT OFF ON A CLIFFHANGER! HOW DARE YOU!

YM: I have my rights

Yami: AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MIND CRUSH YOU (holds out hand to mindcrush)

YM: You do know that it won't work

Yami: (tries and doesn't work) HOW DID YOU KNOW?! It worked on Kaiba!

YM: Because I am the writer of this book and you are just a figment of my imagination...

YAMI: WTF! WTH! I HATE YOU! TAKE IT BACK!

YM: It's true...

Yami: Why are we fighting?

YM: I dunno. We need Yugi...

Yami: Yeah, we always need Yugi.

Yugi: I'm right here you guys.

YM and Yami: AH!!!