Have you ever felt forgotten? In the Middle of Nowhere? (Part 2 to Part1)

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh! (Nope, Tapping on the Glass because Yu-Gi-Oh ain't mine!)

I finger the eye of Horus on the front and put the chain around my neck. Immediately, I'm being whizzed through the air, my vision black and fuzzy.

YM: There we go, get ready.

Yami: Now more importantly, YUGI WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?

Yugi: I've been here the entire time, you guys just never acknowledged me.

YM: ...

Yami: ...

Yugi: See. Now get on with the story, I want to see what happens? Yami, you know what happens right?

Yami: ...

Yugi: Fine, I'll just do the disclaimer while you two are idiots.

Yugi: YM doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh and doesn't own any pictures or characters used... wait, why?

YM: Because...

Yami: BUT THEY ARE GOOD!

Yugi: Yes

YM: No. Absolutely not.

Yami and Yugi: WHY!?

YM: BECAUSE I SAID NO!!!!

Yami: You do know what we are referring to, right?

YM: OF COURSE!!! NOW STOP!!!

>///<

When my vision finally clears, I'm in a strange room. Yami is standing in front of me, a smirk playing on his lips. "So, it's you," he mutters to himself, obviously talking about me.

"Yeah, now will you tell me why I am here?" I ask, suddenly not feeling any weird stutters filling my voice. I feel different for a second before I feel bad feelings in the pit of my stomach. 

"Toilet," I squeak towards Yami and he widens his eyes and begins running down the hall, beckoning me to follow him. I run after him, feeling the food churning within and I almost don't make it.

I let out the contents of my stomach in a strange bathroom that looks new but old at the same time. Like the set to a new movie, but old timely. It reminds me of Egypt in a way...

I'm about to ask Yami about it when barf flew out of my mouth and into the toilet again. "Yugi, are you okay," Yami asked from above me. It's now that I feel his hands holding my hair up and out of my face. 

I blush scarlet and nod. "I-I'm fine," I whisper, suddenly embarrassed. "Now where am I?" Yami stares at me for a moment before he lets out a sigh.

"You're in the puzzle. The Millennium Puzzle. You are the destined one. You're Yugi Muto, the one fated to solve the puzzle and be my... m-my vessel," Yami returns slowly, his words dripping with fear.

"I'm 5016 years old and you are my vessel now. We are inside one of the many rooms in the puzzle. You put the puzzle around your neck so you and I are now linked. Don't freak out," Yami continues.

I stare at him for a moment before I say calmly, "Ok. I'm guessing because I'm your 'vessel,' you and I will now share my body or something? If so, when do you want to?" Yami's concerned look turns into one of surprise.

"I-I wasn't expecting you to be like... ok with this," he mutters before he smiles. "Um...are you sure you're okay? I mean, you just met me..."

"Yeah. You've given me no reason to not trust you so I hope that I can trust you. Now, why are we inside of the puzzle?" I ask, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable to be inside a small metal contraption with another person.

"I just thought it might lighten the blow also, I had no choice really," Yami admits. He stares at me, thoughts seeming to dance behind his crimson eyes, hiding their secrets from me.

YM: Sorry for short chapter, but this was part two...

Yami: It's okay we understand

Yugi: Yes

YM: Thanks guys and THANK YOU FOR SEVENTY READS! I mean, that is more than I could ever ask for...

Yami: Except for the boy

YM: Shut up

Yami: But really

YM: I SAID SHUT UP!

Yugi: Let's let those two work things out... YM doesn't own anything

YM: HEY, I OWN THE PLOT!!!

Yugi: O yeah... anyways, thanks for reading and please tell Yami to calm down!