Does Anybody Have a Map?

I feel myself whisk out of the puzzle after a few minutes of silence. I'm in my own body and Yami's in his spirit body because apparently sleeping outside the puzzle is better than sleeping inside it.

I go towards the room where I put my stuff earlier. I close the door and decide to change into my pajamas. I lift my shirt up off my head and am met with a surprise. My torso is flat. They're gone. I check my lower body and it's been replaced.

"HOLY RA! I'M A FRICKING BOY," I scream in joy before I realize how weird that probably sounds. I grab my night shirt and put it over my head and grab the pants that go with it.

I hear a knock on the door. "Yugi, are you okay," Yami's muffled voice asks. My cheeks go slightly pink as I rush to the door and open it.

"Yami, oh. Um... I'm fine. I was just doing a BuzzFeed quiz and it guessed that I was a four year old girl," I lie. Smooth, Yugi. Super and totally smooth.

"Um... okay then," Yami says awkwardly before he nods his head and walks down the hall and to the right. I let out a sigh and close the door.

"Sleep will be good right now," I mutter to myself as I flop down onto the bed.

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Sorry. I'm just having writer's block and I'm having a hard time deciding over some pretty important details and sorry for not updating and the short chapter but isn't quality over quantity? (yeah no, don't answer that)