I'm going to be honest

Hello, everyone (anyone who still give a crap about this story). I'm going to get straight to the point. I have some...unfortunate news for you guys...

I'm...thinking about discontinuing this book. Not only this one, but all RWBY-related stories I currently have published. A part of the reason why I'm thinking about discontinuing all RWBY-related stories is because I have lost interest in RWBY and don't find any enjoyment with being part of the fandom. It's extremely toxic and stupid, partly because of Rooster Teeth themselves IMO, and I feel ashamed of being apart of it. Not only that, but I don't find any motivation to continue this story at all anymore.

If you've been around long enough you should know that this story has had a rough lifecycle, ever since I first published it and up till now. I have had to rewrite this story over and over and over again just to try and please people because I decided to nerf the Doom Slayer. I have tried multiple times to change the Slayer so people would stop hating on me, but still tried to keep my own spin on the character. But this has been going on over a year and still didn't work.

That was until I decided to rewrite the whole first chapter and it seems like people are/were okay with it. Even though people seemed to be alright with it, I was and still am not to a degree. Because I have had to change so much of this story, it has severally cut my motivation to continue.

So, that has lead to here. Right now I'm actually have been taking a break from writing fanfics-ish for a month now and I'm really enjoying it. I plan on continuing for another few months. And so far, it's been a blast. I don't need to worry about fucking up some lore or characters because for the most part, I've made them up. So I'm allowed to do whatever I want. They're a major success compared to how most of my RWBY stories have started out.

I'm sorry if anyone wanted this to continue. But as of right now I can no longer continue to work on any of my stories RWBY related. Maybe at some point in the future I'll try to come back. But it won't be any time soon. However, I'm going to try to continue to work on "First Demons, Now Aliens". Not only that, but I'm having a new story idea in mind.

This story might be called "Earth's Savior"

This story might be called "Earth's Savior". Not sure. Still working on a title. However, the basic premise is that the mc is a descendent of the original Doom Slayer. He lives in an post apocalyptic world that has been taken over by both machine and Demons of Hell. He and a group of survivors are all that's left that could possibly save the last remaining humanity from going extinct.

Just want to briefly mention that this story was inspired by After_Hours_Writer's story, "The Return of the Hellwalker" and a few games and shows.

So yeah...sorry guys...I hope you can understand. If not, I don't blame you.