Ch.1

How I like to imagine Y/n or Atsuko

"Hey have you heard about the Mermaid in the pond, you know the one behind the school by that large tree,"

"No were did you here that?"

"Well rumors say that she is 8th mystery. If you give her something sweet she will help you or grand you amazing luck, but if she isn't satisfied by your offer she will curse you with horrible misfortune. You will have 1 week to give her something sparkly to ease her anger, and if you don't she will drag you into her pond,"

"That's so scary. And it doesn't help that a body was found in that lake a 50 ago,"

---------

Like Yashiro and the rest of the school, they were always bombarded with rumors of the 8 mysterious. Though most of the school feared the 8th mystery the most, The mermaid's pond. Students have left sweets at the pond for help, and the food always disappears or destroyed. Then that student has blessed or horribly cursed, and many cursed  have disappeared and were never found. 

--------

"I hear there's going to be a girl, that's going to attempt to summon you Hanakou-kun," Said a cutesy voice.

The mermaid swam circles around a relaxing human figure, an apparition of a boy in a old fashion school uniform.  The two were inside an underwater boundary under the schools large pond. 

Hanako was relaxing and enjoying the mermaids company as  they talked about anything. Yet today it's seems their usual meet up will be cut short.

"I bet it's just some girl testing the rumors, maybe a test of courage. Can I stay a little longer Atsuko," Hanakou said, trying to come up with excuses to not leave the peaceful boundary.

 Can I stay a little longer Atsuko," Hanakou said, trying to come up with excuses to not leave the peaceful boundary

" Now now master 7th, you know you have to answer her calls. You have to up hold your rumor after all," Atsuko giggled as she started pushing Hanakou to the surface. "Now remember what I told you, don't use those mermaid scales,"

"Ookay," Hanakou said simply.

As hanakou opened his eyes, he finds himself in his bathroom stall. 'Good luck,' her words whispered in his ears. That's when he heard the signature knocks on his stall, and the scared voice of a girl. He smiles mischievously  as he creeply says.

"Helloo,"

The girl screamed in shock when she heard a creepy whisper . Atsuko giggled at the girls reaction as she watched from her all seeing pearl. The silly girl's name was Yashiro and she wished for... love.