Ch.3

Ever since Hanako's mission, we started to spend a lot more time by the school pond with Atsuko.

"I wish my prince would fall from the sky," I sighed as Hanako and I sat in the shade of the tree.

"What, seriously?" Hanako and Atsuko asked with confusion.

"No, not seriously. I know the difference between reality and fantasy you know. But I'm working as an assistant to a ghost, so yeah. I wonder about those experiences," I explained.

"What experiences?" Hanako asked.

"Like this movie, for example, a helpless girl is held captive by an evil spirit and a handsome prince falls from the sky. Then he defeats the villain-"

"And then they are free to carry on their romance, correct?"  Atsuko interrupted.

"Yeah, did you see that movie?" I asked excitedly.

"No, it's just a standard romance plot," Atsuko said simply.

"Was I just exercised in that daydream?" Hanako asked with concern.

"What other spirit is she gonna think?" Atsuko snickered.

"You guys have a dangerous mind," Hanako sighed as he pulled us into a hug. " Besides, dreams like that are useless. You guys still have me,"

He said as turned my face to look at him, but from the corner from my eyes. I could have sworn I saw Atsuko frown slightly at Hanako. She quickly pushed away as she puts on a small smile. Before Hanako could ask what's wrong someone interrupted.

---------

"That's enough don't you harm them evil spirits. I'm from Kamumei jr high, 3rd year," The stranger said.

'A prince from the sky!' nene thought excitedly.

"I'm Kou Minamoto," He said dramatically.

Hanako smiled while Atsuko sighed in slight sorrow and annoyance as memories were brought forth.

====

"Y/n Minamoto, The prized successor of our clan," her grandfather introduced.

Y/n sat in front of the large group of exorcists in her Priestess kimono.

She with perfect posture and form with her neutral emotionless face. Her hair was styled to beautifully frame her face, with decorations weaved into her hair.