Ch.5

We entered the gates and was met with a doll made with the body parts we chose. It looked horrendous, the legs and arms didn't match their other half and the doll, in general, looked completely unbalanced.

"Well, at least we chose nice legs and a perfect bust size for this person," Yashiro sighed.

"What's up with you and breasts today Yashiro?" I asked as I took a set by the door.

"Oh Is that what's she's talking about?" Hanako asked.

We were interrupted by the sounds of footsteps coming towards us. There she was Misaki of the stairs, in the form of a beautiful woman.

"Hello there," She smiled.

She quickly noticed the doll and quickly ran over to it. I was prepared for her to say that she hated it and begin to fight. But that didn't happen, though I stopped listening when it became harder to maintain my human form. 

--------

"AAHH! My arm, What happened to it!" Kou's screamed.

Atsuko quickly looked up to see that Kou's arm became a doll arm. She forced herself up and ran over to Kou while walking the giant scissor away from him.

"Be careful those scissors will turn those it cuts into dolls," Atsuko warned.

"Could you have told me that sooner!" Kou shouted as he hides behind her.

"Hey Atsuko, keep her busy, will you. You're doing great," Hanako said cheerfully as he ran over to Yashiro.

"What the! He just ditched us," Kou shouted.

"It appears that way!" Atsuko growled.

She focused and brought up the water like a whip and quickly wrapped it around the blade of the scissors and freezing over. As Atsuko continued to fight they paused at Yashiro's screams.

"What was that?" Kou asked.

"Don't worry let's keep her distracted, Yashiro should be fine I think," Hanako said under his breath.

"You think?!" Atsuko and Kou shouted.

"Just keep going till Yashiro completes her task," Hanako said as he got into a battle stance.

" Why are you doing this Yako?" Atsuko asked.

"I just want Misaki back, that's why," Yako growled.

"What does that have to do with you harming children?" Kou growled.

"I just want to see him, I want to hear him. I don't care what I'm doing, I'm sure he'll be angry at me. I want him to scold me, I'll do anything to have him back! Even if I need to cut a few children!" Yako screamed as she took a swing at the three.

"So that's why you let your love twist you," Atsuko said as her hair covered her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Yako scowled.

"Love can be beautiful, but It could also become twisted and an ugly thing," Atsuko sighed as her body began to glow and transform.

Hanako and Kou stared in awe at the apperiation's transformation, rising from the water rose her Koi dragon.

"I thought you said you couldn't use your powers here?" Kou asked.

"I can't not my mystery power, but that is something different," Hanako smiled as his heart fluttered in his chest.

"Your love was once beautiful, but know it became twisted and grotesque. Love like your's disgust me!" Atsuko growled, as she formed a crystalized sword. 

Yako readied herself as Atsuko lunged towards her, their blades clashing against one another. As the two struggled Yako could help but shiver under the cold glares of Atsukou's glowing E/c eyes. The two clashed, when Yako suddenly stopped and quickly vanished.

"Hanako, she's after Yashiro!" Atsuko gasped.

"I'm on it," Hanako soluted.

Atsuko slowly feel to her knees as she began to weaken.

"Atsuko!" Kou gasped as he ran over to her.

Atsuko slowly began to shrink and become smaller and smaller till she turned into a tiny pale betta.

  "W-water," a tiny voice gasped.

Koi quickly looked around far any place he could find water. A mokke suddenly appeared and gave koi a small fish bowl. Kou dashed to the edge and filled the bowl with cold water and quickly dropped the Atsuko betta in it.

Though it didn't seem to be helping much.

"Please hurry up you two," Kou begged.

______________

It felt like an eternity as Kou sat in the darkness with a tiny fish Atsuko, when suddenly the Boundary shattered like it was glass. Kou covered his eyes as the room light up brilliantly. 

"K-kou," Atsuko whimpered.

Kou opened his eyes and found himself at the bottom of the stairs to the art building. Looking down at the hall stood Hanako and an Unconiuse Yashiro.

"K-Kou.. Pond..Please?" The betta gasps.

Kou quickly picked up the fish bowl and ran past Hanako. Hanako stood there confused as to where Kou was running off too.

-------

As soon as Kou reached the pond, he dumped the Pale Betta into the pond and watched it vanish into the murky deeps of the water.

"Get better... Atsuko," Kou mummbled.