Ch.6

After placing a protective spell on Yashiro cheek and sent her home, I quickly head over to Atsuko's pond. It seems that Kou hasn't left yet and was just staring into the pond.

"How is Atsuko?" I asked cheerfully.

"I don't know, she turned into a pale fish," Kou said in a worried tone.

She Turned into a fish, but that can only mean!

"Kid I think it's time for you to head home. You don't want to worry your family," I said as I slowly sank into the boundary.

--------

Kou watched as Hanako disappeared into the lake. With a sigh, Kou turned to leave for home as he noticed he had 20 missed calls from his older brother.

Hanako slowly sank down into Atsuko's boundary and noticed all her fishy minions were all surrounding a giant clam bed.

And laying on the soft surface was a small opal betta. The Koi dragon laid around the clam as It watched over its master. It stared at the ghost boy as he approached his master's throne. Hanako bowed in respect as he approached the tired out fish.

"So you went all out, huh Atsuko," Hanako whispered as he scooped up the tiny fish.

"I told you not to push yourself too far," He continued.

Hanako smiled sadly as he held her close to his chest. He slowly sat down on the soft cushion and slowly laid down.

"I'll keep you safe this time," He promised quietly.

------------

I felt something weighing down on me. It was pushing me down into something soft. Opening my eyes slowly, I could tell I was in my boundary with it's calming blue atmosphere. I was on my throne, I could recognize this heavenly softness anywhere.  Looking up I could see Koi my dragon keeping Gaurd of my throne as usual. As I tried to sit up I felt that weighed keeping me down.

I looked down to see Hanako, resting by my side with his arms wrapped around my waist. His hat wasn't in its usual place on his head, and he was snuggling up to my torso. So he did come down to cheek on me. I could feel my cheeks heat up as my heart fluttered in my chest.

"Hanako, it's time to go back to your boundary," I said as I shook him awake.

"Aww just a little longer," Hanako whined as he sprung awake.

I simply smiled at his childless as I placed his hat back on his head.

"Besides I'm sure you have a busy day of keeping the school under control," I smiled as I wiggled out of his hold.