Ch. 7

"What? Why would you want my personal information, Yashiro?" Hanako asked as he used Kou as a barrier.

We were waiting for Atsuko, so we sat by her lake in the shade. As we waited I tried to ask Hanako some questions about him, but he keeps changing the subject and being stubborn.

"It-s nothing dirty, it's just for a comparability reading!" I said in frustration.

"So umm. Why am I stuck between you guys?" Kou asked.

"Yashiro is being pushy," Hanako said simply.

"And Hanako is being stubborn. I just want to know your real name, your blood type,  your family structure, and date of death," I said.

"Why would date of death be needed in a love reading?" asked a female voice.

"Atsuko!" Everyone said in shock.

Atsuko in her mermaid form appeared in between Kou and Hanako with a confused look.

"You guys need to calm down," Atsuko sighed.

"Besides, shouldn't you do that kind of stuff with the person you like?" Kou asked.

"Yeah, like Minamoto-senpai," Hanako suggested.

"Minamoto-senpai?" Kou asked.

"Okay, I-I didn't like him, more like idolize him," I deflected.

"Hmm. Is he the popular guy that is just too far out of reach, but your just content with watching from afar," Atsuko said dramatically.

"Y-yeah," I said nervesly.

She really hit the nail on the head with that one.

"Minamoto-senpai is such a gentleman," I sighed.

"Well umm Thank you," said a male voice.

-------

Yashiro finally turns around to see none other than Minamoto-senpai, or Minamoto Teru, smiling at her. Yashiro's face turned cherry red as her crush started to thank her for somethings and talk to her. He seemed kind enough and I can see why it was popular. And I was right That was Kou's older brother, same last name and all.

"Wait how does she know him again?" I asked Hanako.

"He picked up her pencil case," Hanako said simply.

As I looked back Teru seemed to finally notice us, as he stared coldly at us. I simply returned with my own cold stare, he seemed intimidated as he tightened his grip on his sword.

"Kou, come, I need to talk to you," Teru said as he turned to leave.

Kou quickly followed after his older brother, and Yashiro was still fawning after him till.

"Wait! how did I not notice?! They had the same last name?!" Yashiro said as she only now realizes.

"Couldn't tell ya," Hanako laughed.

"Oh right! Atsuko, I wanted to ask you something," Yashiro said as she turned to me.

"You're not going to do a death compatibility reading are you?" I asked her with a bored tone.

"No, I want to know, was this tree the original confession tree, like Hanako said?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said as I transformed into my human form.

I lead her up the hill to the old tree on top of the hill, it was covered in carvings of young lovers of the past. Who had long written on this tree, and maybe had already died. Yashiro stared in awe of all the names etched into the bark of the tree. 

"So were you popular when you were alive, did many people confess their love to you?" Yashiro asked with stares in her eyes.

"Well I'd like to believe I was popular, and many people did confess too me, and I turned them all down," I said simpy.

"w-were any of them cute?" Yashiro asked excitedly.

"Some I guess, but they weren't my type," I answered, getting a little bothered by her questions.

"I think that's enough for to Yashiro. Besides class is going to start soon," Hankao said coming to my rescue.

Yashiro quickly noticed that it was late and she quickly rushed back to the school.

"Thank you Hanako, My hero," I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Y-Yeah, I'll keep you save along with the rest f the school," Hanako said proudly, as his cheeks turned slightly red.

---------------

"She's here! It's destiny!"

"He's sure is excited," Sakura said simply.

"Why wouldn't I be, I can finally see my beloved brother, and her... Y/n Minamoto, my love,"

"Wow he's really happy to finally see this girl, Totally head over heels for her," Hyuuga smiled.

"Cause what are the chances she would become a spirit like me, It really is till death part, but not anymore,"