7

Tatiana POV

Patiently waiting for Alex as she stared around the place. The door swinging open, her heart drops at the sight of him, his face bruised, a black eye, his lips busted and some dried up blood, "Che cazzo gli è successo!" (What the fuck happened to him!) she yells at the guard, limping towards her, before painfully plopping down, "Cosa gli hai fatto!" (What did you do to him!) she screams, "Gattina" he calls out calmly, "oh my god did you even see a doctor" she asks, narrowing his eyes at her, "Alex they could seriously injure your back, I'm worried now" she hisses, grabbing her hands, "don't be, I've been here before remember" he assures her, "I can handle myself" he says as her lips began to quiver, "Gattina please don't cry" he pleads, "I'm sorry it's the hormones" she says wiping the tears away making him give her a soft smile. "Now tell me, have you been able to get ahold of Lizzy" he asks, shaking her head, "she's not taking any of my calls" she says, "do you think Mar-" shaking his head, "he wouldn't, just keep on trying Lizzy" he says. "I found Danté" she whispers, "I dont want to know the rest but just work with him" Alex says, "the detective came to see me" she says, "told me some sob story about how things would be easier if I gave you away, exactly as you said" she rolls her eyes. "Your bail hearing is coming soon and hopefully you make bail but I am working on everything" she assures.....

Alexis
"So you leaving already" Alexis questions, nodding his head, "I need to start doing some real work" he says making her nod. "S..so we will never address what happened" she says making him sigh out, "you decided I'm not good enough for you, and this right here proves that you were" he shrugs making her look over to him, "I've never said that" she says with teary eyes. "W..what if you never come back" she says hesitantly, grabbing her chin making her face him, staring up his eyes, leaning down capturing her lips in a kiss. Reluctantly kissing him back, deepening the kiss his hands trail down her waist. Bringing her body closer to his, pulling away from the kiss as their foreheads touched, their breathing heavy as they stared into each other's eyes. Taking her vest off exposing her tiny waist and flat tummy, her cups constricted In the black lace bra, taking his wife beater off exposing his full sleeve tattoos, gently caressing his arms, capturing her lips in a deep kiss before lifting her feet off the ground, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, his lips trailing kisses down her neck leading her to the bedroom. Laying her body down the bed, "no regrets" he breaths unbuckling his belt, "no regrets" she says sliding off her booty shorts fully exposing her hourglass body. Hissing out in lust, he straddles her body, devouring her body making her moan out, trailing kisses down her stomach, spreading her thick thighs exposing her now moist folds, before she can comprehend anything the feel of his mouth on her makes her cry out, tightly holding onto her thighs in an attempt to close them in ecstasy, her mouth agape making her tightly grab onto his hair, her breathing heavy as her eyes uncontrollably rolled back, a finger entering her he mercilessly tortured her making her clench around him, her orgasm washing over as moans escaped her lips. Placing a kiss on her lips letting her taste herself, feeling him rub himself against her, clenching up as he rubbed her sensitive clit, "what's wrong?" He questions in between the kiss, "I...I haven't in years" she says biting her lower lip, "please just go slow" she says shyly making him smile.
Looking down her wet folds, placing himself against her, biting her lower lip realizing his thickness, the head slowly entering her making her buck, "relax" he coos, slowly thrusting in, his length making her gasp out at the full feeling, finally entering her fully, "fuck" she breaths, leaning down kissing his lips he begins moving inside her as she wrapped her hands around his neck, starting slow thrusts as her breathing hitched, the feeling of her warmth and tightness making him hiss every now and then, her moans gradually increasing as they intensified, tightly holding onto her thigh as he began his thrusts, the sound of skin slapping films the room as Alexis cried and screamed uncontrollably, kissing her lips drowning out her screams, his eyes making contact with hers as her lips remained agape, closing her eyes as his speed intensified, allowing herself to get lost in pure ecstasy, feeling her body close as she clenched, pulling him closer to her body as his thrusts deepened, cumming all over him as she cried out in ecstasy, quickly pulling out stroking himself before his seed landed on her folds. Trying to catch her breath, "fuck" she breaths, leaning down to kiss her lips as she tiredly kissed him back, "is this enough to convince you I will be back and check up on you" he smiles....