30

Third Person POV

(Antonio)

Seated on the couch as he shared a deep kiss with the dark haired woman, dressed in just robe exposing her black lingerie set underneath, the sound of someone clearing his throat breaks their session. Turning to face the uncomfortable detective, "what are you waiting for, speak!" He urges, "uhm sir the job has done, the witness is gone" he says , "but it's clear she is working with someone and that person is of huge help" he says making Antonio raise his brow, "then what are you waiting?" He questions, "find out who it is, now!" He orders....

(Tatiana)
Seated in front of the ladies, clearing her throat, "uhm I just want to apologize for the way I've been acting lately" she breaths, "my head has been all over the place and,.." looking down shamefully before looking up at them, "I have so much respect for you ladies, I regard you as my sisters" she says sincerely. "I don't want the fighting anymore, we are all going through so much can we just start over and unite" she says sadly. The two sighing out, "that's the Tati we know" Alexis says, "we are here to support you,  we have to stick with one another or we screwed" she says looking over at the two, "can we just get this past us and work" Alexis says pleadingly looking over at Lizzy and Tatiana, a small smile making its way to their faces, "come here" Lizzy sighs pulling all the ladies in for a group hug, holding onto each other, "I love you guys" she whispers making them chuckle. Pulling away, "so what's with you and being out here?" Alexis questions,  "well I think it's best you know at this point" she sighs, "Stella is a snitch" she says making the women's eyes widen, "What!" They yell, sighing before explaining everything to them.

(Alex)
Waiting impatiently at the infirmary, the door swings open to his relief. The dark haired woman sniffing out as she continued to stare down, "I'm sorry I'm late" she whispers as her voice cracks, "uhm...please take off your shirt" she whispers. Noticing her distress he remains silent before unbuttoning the jumpsuit. Placing the clipboard down refusing to make eye contact with him. Staring down the wound, "please lay down so I.....so I can remove the stitches" she croaks before breaking into an uncontrollable sob. Awkwardly looking down at her, "should I come back another time?" He questions, frantically shaking her head before looking up at him. Her eyes red and puffy, "I'm sorry, I'm just having a rough day" she cries, "it's been a year since my husband died" she croaks, "he has not received justice, and....and I know I may be crossing the line but....but you remind me so much of him" she says in agony, "your height, the dark hair, your structure" she whispers, staring into her pain filled eyes,  before he can register anything she smashes her lips against his in a deep kiss making him pull away. Standing wide eyed, "I'm..I'm so sorry" she whispers as regret washed over her, "it's...it's okay" Alex says now buttoning his jumpsuit, "I...I didn't mean to I don't know what came over me" she says pleadingly, getting up from the bed. "I understand, but it's best I come back another time" he says quickly walking off.

(Tatiana)
Standing in front of the door before it swung open appearing a smiling Stella, "Tati" she smiles reaching in for a hug as the two share a brief hug, "what are you doing here?" She questions as they further walk in the house, "oh I just wanted to vent, the last time you came over we couldn't exactly speak" she smiles, "oh it's okay honey, how's Alex?" She questions before plopping down the couch, "he's well" Tatiana says reach in her bag, pulling out a cue card from her purse. Holding it up making Stella furrow her brows

Continue speaking and stay calm
It reads, "what's going on Tati" she smiles nervously, Tatiana pulling out a gun from her purse making Stella's eyes widen, narrowing her eyes at her to continue speaking. Pointing the gun at her, "oh the kids have been so stressed out you know" Tatiana sighs motioning with her fingers for Stella to unbutton her shirt. Doing as she's told as she continued to nervously converse with Tatiana, the wires coming into view as tears brimmed her eyes. "Oh shoot" Tatiana says now coldly staring at her, "it seems like something just came up" she says continuing the dialogue, "uhm I have to go" she says , narrowing her eyes for Stella to respond, "oh...uhm...let me lead you out" Stella says nervously. Making sure her heels are heard on the marble tiles before roughly pulling the wires from Stella. Turning off the tape recorder. "Ta-" "Shut up!" Tatiana spits, tears streaming down Stella's face, "how could you" she spits, "after everything we've been through after Everything Alex has done for you" she spits, "Ta...Tatiana I had no choice" she cries, "he was threatening my kids" she sobs pleadingly, "you and I both know Alex wants you dead at this point" she spits as the woman stared into her now cold eyes, "this will be your chance to redeem yourself then afterwards we done" Tatiana spits, "what do you mean" she questions in confusion, "you are going to testify for Alex" Tatiana says making her lips quiver.....