19

Third Person POV

Her eyes widening at the shouting. Quickly stuffing the diary in her sweat pants, "Tatiana" the man calls out making her sigh in relief at the sight of Rafael, "what are you doing here" he grits, "you sa-" "forget it! Officer Regio will be here you need to get out, we will talk about this later" he spits as she ran off. Running over to the car before Alexis sped off, "fuck what happened I was so worried" she breaths in relief, "it was just a close call" Tatiana breaths....

~next morning
(Stella)

"Is it done?" Stella grits, "the camera is working along with audio, but you know we not done, you need to go back to put more" the man shrugs, "what! Are you crazy I can't go back to that house!" Stella spits, "then go you go prison" the man shrugs making her send him a glare, "do you want me dead?" She questions making him raise his brow, "because once that family finds out I'm dead" she grits making the man roll his eyes "oh come on now Luciano you running an entire drug operation and you afraid of a little trophy wife" he raises his brow, "Alessandro in prison is powerless, and as long as you do your job here it will remain that way, he won't touch you" the man spits....

(Alex)
Laying on the bed drowning in his thoughts, the sound of the metal bars breaks his thoughts, "hai un visitatore" (you have a visitor) the man says, getting up the bed the cuffs are placed on him before being led out. Opening the door there sat Tatiana, the site of her making him gulp. Going over to the table before plopping down in front of her, her eyes meeting his. "I'm so-" "h-" they both speak before going silent, "gattina I'm sorry" he breaths, "I shouldn't have acted the way I did, but gattina I didn't touch those women" he says pleadingly, "I know" she whispers making him furrow his brows, "I'm sorry for even thinking like that, I knew better but I guess the pressure was getting to me" she whispers sincerely. "How are the kids, how's everyone" he asks, "the kids are fine, they coping and so is everyone else" she says, "and you, how's our baby how are you" he questions making her gulp, her heart clenching as tears nearly brimmed her eyes, "we fine" she smiles tightly making him smile, "I can't wait to hold him" he whispers. Reaching over to squeeze his hand, "how are you holding up?" She asks, shrugging his shoulders, "just okay, I see the lawyer has been working with Rafael" he says. Nodding her head, "he's been helpful and we getting somewhere, but right now I'm just skeptical of this lawyer, I feel like he's dragging his ass" she spits, "I've noticed, make him work faster" Alex says making her nod. "We need to be strategic this time, no one should die especially the ones testifying because it will draw unnecessary attention and raise suspicion, the only way we can deal with this is by finding the man or even woman behind it all of this" he breaths.....

So Tati decided to keep this from Alex 👀