50

Third Person POV

(Tatiana)

Looking up at Antonio, the kids now seated in front of her. Closing her eyes for a moment, "Non sprecare il mio tempo" (don't waste my time) Antonio spits. Her eyes tearing up, "before I start, just know your fa-" before she can finish her sentence he backhands her making the twins flinch,  her lips quivering, leaning over to her, "if you refer to yourself or him as their parents, you will get it" he whispers against her ear. Breathing out looking over to the twins, "I...I want you to know that Alex and I love you much" she croaks, "please don't ever doubt that because of what I'm about to tell you" she says pleadingly. Tears sliding down her cheeks, "Alex and I.....we....we are not your biological parents" she croaks, the twins' brows furrowing as their jaws slightly dropped, "we ad....adopted you both when you were still ba-" "STOP FUCKEN LYING!" Antonio yells before punching her face making her sob out , "YOU ARE GOING TO TELL THEM THE TRUTH OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF THEM!" He screams, "TELL THEM HOW YOU GOT THEM" he spits grabbing onto her hair, blood now dripping from her mouth. Sniffing out as she silently cried out, breathing out, "we....took you when...when you were still babies" she breaths looking up at Antonio giving her a warning looking, "we thought Antonio was dead, and we took you and adopted you" she sobs, "who's their father?" Antonio questions now coldly looking up at him. The twins now in tears, "h-he's your father, Antonio is your real father" she sobs looking down. Luca now sobbing, "mo-" "SHE IS NOT YOUR MOTHER!" Antonio yells making him cry out, looking over to her, "you think I would let a puttana mother my kids" he spits, "a crack whore, una prostituta" (a prostitute) he spits as she sobbed out. The sound of the phone ringing now breaking their moment. Answering it, "parlare!" (Speak) he orders, the room silent, a smile appearing on his face, "sarò pronto" (I'll be ready) he says before hanging up. Looking down sobbing Tatiana, "oh Amor, I'm not sure if you know but your husband escaped from prison" he smiles making her look up at him wide eyed, "he will be joining us soon, the party is about to get even more exciting" he smiles..

(Alex)
Reaching the parking area, Henry appearing before him, "you really out" he breaths. Alexander looking at him in silence, sighing out, "before we start there's something I need to tell you" Henry says making Alex raise his brow, "your mother, she died at the hotel" he says making Alex gulp, closing his eyes for a moment, "what do you have that could help us?" He questions coldly....

(Stella)
Sitting out her garden, taking a sip of tea as she remained deep in thought. "signora" (madam) the middle aged woman calls out, turning to face her, "Ho persone che insistono per vederti" (I have people who insist on seeing you) she says, raising her brow Danté and Alexis appear in front of her. The woman leaving them. "Do you still want to make things right?" Alexis questions....