23

Third Person POV
(Alex)
Standing underneath the shower as the water ran down his body, his thoughts immediately drifting off to Tatiana. Feeling worried as she seemed stressed, sensing that there is something she's keeping from him. As much he wanted to ask her but there seemed to be something all the time. The sound of footsteps instantly breaking his thoughts, the large fellow inmate walking past him to stand next to his shower. Grabbing his towel before stepping away, "Giordano" he chuckles making him stop in his tracks.....

(Tatiana)
Walking down the grocery store, tightly holding onto the cart, "can you tell me why the fuck am I meeting you at the grocery store?" Rafael grits, fixing his baseball hat in frustration, "well, my house is bugged" Tatiana says calmly, raising his brow, "by who?" He questions, "that doesn't matter right now, what do you have for me" she questions reaching over for frozen peas, "there's a guy, they all under his payroll" he whispers, "don't you think I know that by now" she rolls her eyes, "well I have seen the man now" Rafael says making her furrow her brows, "who is it?" She asks, sighing out before shaking his head, "I don't know, but he is a very powerful man" Rafael says, "I just need a couple of days to verify" he whispers...

(Alex)
Turning to look at the man with a smirk playing on his face as his eyes wondered down to the shank. His cold eyes staring up at the man, stalking towards him he swings his hand, Alex instantly blocking it before throwing punches down the man's stomach, the two now fighting as he manages to get a few cuts on Alex, Alexander landing punches on the man's face making blood run down his nose and mouth, before he can register the man grabs him by the waist before piercing the shank on the side of his stomach, elbowing the man on his back making him release him before stomping down the man's knee making him scream out in agony, backing away as he felt himself weaken. Blood gushing down the side of his stomach before falling to the floor.....