Chp. 1

September 17th

"Bokuto my man what do I wear ?"  Kuroo asked spinning around the room in the desk chair

"I don't know it's still pretty hot so definitely something light and comfy ."  Bokuto got up and started dancing  "They won't be able to resist me because of my killer moves either way."

"Yeah whatever ." Kuroo chucked a pillow at his best friend

"Owie" Bokuto rubbed his head and walked to the dual sided closet grabbing some clothes for both of them out , neither was really particular about sharing clothes ,except the fact that Bokuto would sometimes stretch Kuroo's ,  they had solutions for that though .

Bokuto laid the outfits out on the bed

Bokuto's  Outfit ^^^^^

Kuroo's Outfit ^^^^

"Nice ! , i'm sure to make em swoon with this one ."
Kuroo said patting his owl-headed friend's back

"I do pride myself in my sense of style ."  Bokuto stood proud with his hands on his hips .

"Yeah well I'm glad you have some kind of sense ." Bokuto deflated as Kuroo took the clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower .

"Hey what's that supposed to mean ? I'm smart ? Right ? I'm the Ace of our team I gotta be intelligent ." Bokuto yelled at the bed-headed cat in the shower .

"Yeah Yeah , you're the Ace congrats , you're the first sophomore Ace whoop tee do , can I shower in peace now your royal awesomeness ?"

Bokuto perked up at his friend's praise oblivious to the sarcasm "Absolutely !"

Kuroo chuckled at his friend's simplemindedness . Finishing up his shower he shook his hair around in a towel and started putting on his clothes , after brushing his teeth and shaking his head in the towel once more he decided he looks amazing . As soon as he opened the door Bokuto sped by him in a naked fury , Kuroo could almost swear he saw some feathers flutter around as the boy hopped in the shower .